MMO CBT - When is your turn

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Tufed
True Believer

Re: MMO CBT - When is your turn

Post by Tufed » 28 Jun 2016, 09:42

it's good. in the northern hemisphere's summer. I want to walk, relax, cook meat on the fire, why do I need a computer ??? if it is winter - I'll play. 8-)
Forgive my English, Google has come to me.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 28 Jun 2016, 14:44

Hurlzalot wrote:I dont get why everyone wants into these early tests so badly when there is clearly alot of bugs and only a handful of players on such a large map. Im happy to wait till the game is more stable and opened to the masses. That will be when the real fun begins! Patience , brothers and sisters, we'll all have our chance soon. :D

Because the MMO world is amazing. And Massive. And a joy to be on. :D
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Snoberry
Zealous Believer

Post by Snoberry » 02 Jul 2016, 02:29

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I'm curious

I preordered/bought the game on 10/23/2014. IIRC the game was released in November of the same year, right? So will I be invited into the MMO beta testing, or does the fact that I just created my forum account and linked it with my steam ID today mean that I missed an invitation and won't get another?

Dleatherus
Beta Tester

Post by Dleatherus » 02 Jul 2016, 02:42

Snoberry wrote:I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I'm curious

I preordered/bought the game on 10/23/2014. IIRC the game was released in November of the same year, right? So will I be invited into the MMO beta testing, or does the fact that I just created my forum account and linked it with my steam ID today mean that I missed an invitation and won't get another?

you'll be in Wave#2

Snoberry
Zealous Believer

Post by Snoberry » 02 Jul 2016, 03:16

Dleatherus wrote:
Snoberry wrote:I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I'm curious

you'll be in Wave#2

Ok. Thanks.

Was kind of hoping to be able to see the game a little sooner but I guess I waited long enough what's another 3-6 months.

Dleatherus
Beta Tester

Post by Dleatherus » 02 Jul 2016, 05:13

Snoberry wrote:
Ok. Thanks.

Was kind of hoping to be able to see the game a little sooner but I guess I waited long enough what's another 3-6 months.

hrmmm

we still don't know what criteria the devs will put on players joining for Wave#1 which should be starting in 2-3 weeks

might be that you will qualify, depending on those yet-to-be-announced conditions

J96913

Post by J96913 » 03 Jul 2016, 10:26

Hope I can join soon ... :Yahoo!:

Sevil

Post by Sevil » 05 Jul 2016, 01:48

Joined Jul 2014, and not a part of alpha?

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 05 Jul 2016, 06:39

Sevil wrote:Joined Jul 2014, and not a part of alpha?

did you send them money ?
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 05 Jul 2016, 22:45

Sevil wrote:Joined Jul 2014, and not a part of alpha?

Spend a few minutes searching these forums and you will find enlightenment.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Potrais
Devoted Believer

Post by Potrais » 05 Jul 2016, 22:49

Good afternoon Est. I was looking at the server and I only saw 2 players on the server and not in the same place. How is this testing the game. I would figure that you would need at least 50 players testing different parts of the game and map. How are you effectively testing the game at this stage with only a few players. if you build us a checklist of what you want tested then people could test different parts of the map and game to determine if there are any issues as well as report any other issues that they noted. this would be a win win for you. give it some thought. kick testers who are not participating and add new fresh members to give it a try. I think in the long run you make more folks happy as well as get this game tested.

Dleatherus
Beta Tester

Post by Dleatherus » 06 Jul 2016, 13:33

Potrais wrote:Good afternoon Est. I was looking at the server and I only saw 2 players on the server and not in the same place. How is this testing the game. I would figure that you would need at least 50 players testing different parts of the game and map. How are you effectively testing the game at this stage with only a few players. if you build us a checklist of what you want tested then people could test different parts of the map and game to determine if there are any issues as well as report any other issues that they noted. this would be a win win for you. give it some thought. kick testers who are not participating and add new fresh members to give it a try. I think in the long run you make more folks happy as well as get this game tested.

this screenie from a post by Arrakis on Jul 01 (5 days ago):

basically (as i understand it) enough data and bugs has been collected by the dev team from the testers to last them until Wave#1 is ready to launch (which they have said is just a couple of weeks away now)

another way to look at it is that the testers job on Wave#0 is done, and that is why you see fewer of them now - taking a well-deserved break

one could suggest instead of banning inactive testers. ban folks who are inactive on keeping up with the recent news/developments - however both are ridiculous suggestions and neither should be considered for even the briefest of moments :D

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 06 Jul 2016, 19:11

I believe the only thing why they are waiting for launching wave #1 is only the devlopement of the MMO guild settings... as they said.
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Hotshot25120
Zealous Believer

Post by Hotshot25120 » 13 Jul 2016, 01:38

I agree for the first wave its not about quantity

S3D4T3

Post by S3D4T3 » 22 Jul 2016, 20:17

Looking forward to the MMO

GuardianAngelz
Beta Tester

Post by GuardianAngelz » 29 Jul 2016, 20:12

I am very much looking forward to stream this for my community and hopefully assist in building up a new and bigger one for the title.

Sydbio
Beta Tester

Post by Sydbio » 29 Jul 2016, 21:54

I have the game since 2014, when it started, I have 4 accounts, paid for a server for 2 years encouraging people, at first spent awake nights resolving database problems when casting updates that altered the entire database so not that wipes, I helped in forum discussions, I believe I am entitled to have access to as alpha or beta.

I'm from the beginning not only as a player but as a supporter grance in Brazilian comundade, it would be fair that I'm as beta

Artoria Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Artoria Pendragon » 30 Jul 2016, 05:18

Sydbio wrote:I have the game since 2014, when it started, I have 4 accounts, paid for a server for 2 years encouraging people, at first spent awake nights resolving database problems when casting updates that altered the entire database so not that wipes, I helped in forum discussions, I believe I am entitled to have access to as alpha or beta.

I'm from the beginning not only as a player but as a supporter grance in Brazilian comundade, it would be fair that I'm as beta

so did my friend, but he still need to wait #2
丨Revenge丨Unity丨Brave丨Yeomanry |

Sydbio
Beta Tester

Post by Sydbio » 30 Jul 2016, 13:18

Lophier wrote:
Sydbio wrote:I have the game since 2014, when it started, I have 4 accounts, paid for a server for 2 years encouraging people, at first spent awake nights resolving database problems when casting updates that altered the entire database so not that wipes, I helped in forum discussions, I believe I am entitled to have access to as alpha or beta.

so did my friend, but he still need to wait #2

I see this as a lack of respect , dedication for nothing. I'm sorry about your friend.

Kaienmuerte
Beta Tester

Post by Kaienmuerte » 30 Jul 2016, 14:42

Beside, are there any objectives for beta testers, or it will be just free gaming expirience?

Simonred
Devoted Believer

Post by Simonred » 30 Jul 2016, 22:22

My opinion is this

I've waited a long time for this and I didnt know this game from kickstarter etc because I think Ive been there twice w/e right...

If they realy wanna test ther servers they should do some stress tests of ther servers just to make them crash, like so many others do before they give everyone accsess, if they use wave 2 as stress test peole gonna get real bitchy real fast.

Do wave 1 however the Team likes but add a few stress testes before getting weave 2 out.

I guess I might be an idiot and I have 0 experience with this. But for me it seems logical

DEAD_RABBIT
Zealous Believer

Post by DEAD_RABBIT » 01 Aug 2016, 09:08

I bought the game December 8th of 2014. Surely I should have access to the MMO right?

Hurlzalot
Devoted Believer

Post by Hurlzalot » 02 Aug 2016, 05:12

Derekwsparks wrote:I bought the game December 8th of 2014. Surely I should have access to the MMO right?

Yes, in beta wave #2.

Zimr
True Believer

Post by Zimr » 03 Aug 2016, 23:49

Cant wait to play!!!!!

DonBordello

Post by DonBordello » 05 Aug 2016, 14:36

i´m waiting every day to play it..... i hate it to wait so long.... i´m waiting since i have this game.... :( :cry: :evil:

Edit: and every day i see no testers on the server, i can cry..... they can play and dont do it and i want to play and have no access :cry:

Birdy
True Believer

Post by Birdy » 07 Aug 2016, 22:18

which wave are we on now? and when approx is wave 2 ?

Ubaciosamse
Beta Tester

Post by Ubaciosamse » 07 Aug 2016, 22:52

It is in wave 0, sort of close to wave 1, wave 2 will be idk not any time soon :)

Harrajam

Post by Harrajam » 08 Aug 2016, 13:07

The question is, how do we join the server once we are able to join in?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 08 Aug 2016, 14:14

Harrajam wrote:The question is, how do we join the server once we are able to join in?

Testers have access to hidden forum with link to client download. Once you are eligible for testing, you will receive access to the forum or the link itself.

Another important note, in case of LiF:YO owners that will join wave #2, you will need to link your website account to Steam account for proper game ownership verification. You can do this on [this page].

HydroxTV
Beta Tester

Post by HydroxTV » 09 Aug 2016, 16:52

Weird thing that I did not get invited at all,as one o the biggest LiF - Youtubers. Done Guides and lets plays years ago. Quite sad to see that happening not just once :(

Return to General Discussion