MMO CBT - When is your turn

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Wookiee420
True Believer

Re: MMO CBT - When is your turn

Post by Wookiee420 » 14 Dec 2016, 20:06

Unbeaten wrote:Negativity? This is realism son. I would rather look out for them and have a more rested launch, nothing there is negative. They have been working on this a lot longer than 45 mins ago. It is almost 10PM there, asking them to push the button now will lead to all night monitoring..... They would not of planned for this, so something is happening, simple speculation and intelligence goes a long way.... I just rather communication be forth right upfront and as big boys will handle it. Having others stay up late waiting for nothing is always shity for them too, for me I am at work take all the time you want =P

While your talking points are not incorrect most of your assumptions are. The past beta wave .5 has started in the exact same time frame. Mentioning that it was just updated proves the fact that they are still working towards tonight. They planned for this as you can see by their own posts within the past 2 hours telling us all that it is still coming. You are assuming the worst when, if you read everything they have said, and look at everything from the past, everything is directly on schedule. This is one of the most upfront companies I have seen and they would tell us if something is wrong. The bit about staying up late, they planned for it, thats their job, they have scheduled shifts for people who stay overnight. A launch of a game, even beta, is a MASSIVE undertaking its not a simple flip of the switch, even if they turned the game on at 1 am people would be there overnight. Also depending on where in Russia they are its already morning.

Simonred
Devoted Believer

Post by Simonred » 14 Dec 2016, 23:11

sd

SonjaNevermore

Post by SonjaNevermore » 15 Dec 2016, 15:55

Dam ...

S3D4T3

Post by S3D4T3 » 16 Dec 2016, 07:49

WOo MMO

Stabbymcstomp
Zealous Believer

Post by Stabbymcstomp » 16 Dec 2016, 08:39

Pouget wrote:
JeffMisener wrote:Will people who bought the Founder's packs be able to play in this wave?

Yes you can if you have one of those pack http://lifeisfeudal.com/mmo?l=buypack.

Only those who have bought the game for months / years and who have participated in the progress of the game still have to wait 5/6 months. This is a new way of thanking us :D

Lif yo player with over 1k hours here. I knew I was only able to join in wave 2 so I was happy to see I could support this game more while getting in a bit early to check it out. Remember were not all salty. :)

Denparnik
True Believer

Post by Denparnik » 16 Dec 2016, 14:37

Oh my God... Pay again?

Qbix-
Zealous Believer

Post by Qbix- » 16 Dec 2016, 15:42

Denparnik wrote:Oh my God... Pay again?

then wait untill wave2 begins or pay and help support...

Voovaa956

Post by Voovaa956 » 16 Dec 2016, 20:11

Teleon wrote:I got an invitation for CBT#1 with luck :beer: - but just the info, no key arrived until now :sorry:

Я тоже получил такое же письмо с приглашением и так же нет ключа. Но как я вижу ты тестер а я нет. Ты играешь а я смотрю стримы. Где справедливость.

Pouget

Post by Pouget » 17 Dec 2016, 12:54

Stabbymcstomp wrote:
Pouget wrote:
JeffMisener wrote:Will people who bought the Founder's packs be able to play in this wave?

Yes you can if you have one of those pack http://lifeisfeudal.com/mmo?l=buypack.

Only those who have bought the game for months / years and who have participated in the progress of the game still have to wait 5/6 months. This is a new way of thanking us :D

Lif yo player with over 1k hours here. I knew I was only able to join in wave 2 so I was happy to see I could support this game more while getting in a bit early to check it out. Remember were not all salty. :)

Not all but most people are disappointed...

Sluupii

Post by Sluupii » 20 Dec 2016, 18:27

Hmmm....Life is Feudal YO is 30 euros...Buy True Believer, less than 20...YO owners can't get into first wave...Hmmm. It's just weird, I'm not mad or angry about it, I just find it weird

Dedumo

Post by Dedumo » 23 Dec 2016, 07:33

im just disappointed. I have been here helping the the game by playing it, and getting friends to do so as well during the early access phases. I have been an active admin on servers, trying to get communities together for the MMO. I think have spent just as much time ingame as out of game discussing it and trying to help the community. I have over 1500 hours invested in this game, and i was under the impresion from the devs that early access players would also get their chance to take part in the perliminary phases of the MMO development.

Sadly though, it feels like these groups have been forgotten... now the way to get access is to throw money at a game that i already have thrown time and effort towards. theres a point where i must drawe the line as well. since we were promised things like horse drawn carts, and instead there has been more focus been given to wind then fixing game mechanics and objects like the saw mill...

Nightborder
True Believer

Post by Nightborder » 23 Dec 2016, 22:54

so when wave 2 is coming?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 24 Dec 2016, 00:34

Nightborder wrote:so when wave 2 is coming?

Few weeks after wave #1 ends in late Q1 2017

Noermel

Post by Noermel » 24 Dec 2016, 03:29

Dedumo wrote:...

same... 8-)

Helrin
Beta Tester

Post by Helrin » 27 Dec 2016, 05:08

Arrakis wrote:
Nightborder wrote:so when wave 2 is coming?

Few weeks after wave #1 ends in late Q1 2017

So around March YO owners will have access to this?

Hieve

Post by Hieve » 28 Dec 2016, 02:52

so far I can't see any difference between the Early Access LIF:YO owners and the release LIF:YO owners... sad to see as I may heard a long time ago there is some special for the EA owners...

Davakar

Post by Davakar » 17 Jan 2017, 22:11

Been waiting so long, a few more months wont be anything.

Olivemanchester

Post by Olivemanchester » 18 Jan 2017, 07:20

Dedumo wrote:im just disappointed. I have been here helping the the game by playing it, and getting friends to do so as well during the early access phases. I have been an active admin on servers, trying to get communities together for the MMO. I think have spent just as much time ingame as out of game discussing it and trying to help the community. I have over 1500 hours invested in this game, and i was under the impresion from the devs that early access players would also get their chance to take part in the perliminary phases of the MMO development.

Sadly though, it feels like these groups have been forgotten... now the way to get access is to throw money at a game that i already have thrown time and effort towards. theres a point where i must drawe the line as well. since we were promised things like horse drawn carts, and instead there has been more focus been given to wind then fixing game mechanics and objects like the saw mill...

So we all have the same experience and all we just have to wait until the game is open. Fixing bugs is one of the steps before MMO will start.

Therefore, you invested your time and efforts, but you also received in return new friends, impressions and at last you really enjoyed the game. Why do think devs are owed something to you?

If you don't want to wait you can win packs somewhere. There are a lot of contest all over the internet. I saw one of them here a while ago: http://www.gomultiplayer.com/

Norsegryphon

SO SO SO cant wait.

Post by Norsegryphon » 22 Jan 2017, 00:44

i know im wave 2, i want it so bad, over 2600 hours man. i only wish i could get on now, would never see a 0 in the server pop during these tests lol.

Artoria Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Re: SO SO SO cant wait.

Post by Artoria Pendragon » 23 Jan 2017, 04:45

Norsegryphon wrote:i know im wave 2, i want it so bad, over 2600 hours man. i only wish i could get on now, would never see a 0 in the server pop during these tests lol.

while 2600+ doesnt make any sense .
we have several 4000+ guys and within one account .
丨Revenge丨Unity丨Brave丨Yeomanry |

Dedumo

Post by Dedumo » 23 Jan 2017, 07:48

Yes we had fun, but there was also the understanding that we would have access to the beta waves as well as some sort of bonus when the mmo was released. Being the initial game testers, we endured bugs, game breaking mechanics, constant server wipes in addition to helping build communities surrounding LiF. There are a lot of people out there with 1000+ hours who have said they will return to the game when the mmo beta is out, basically believing that they too would have access and not need to spend extra money to have the privilege of another round of beta testing.
Furthermore many of these people enjoy the game, would love to help the game to the next stage of its development, yet are being passed over in their opinion due to a lottery system. I am just voicing my thoughts as well as others who have been part of the LiF community.

Wookiee420
True Believer

Post by Wookiee420 » 24 Jan 2017, 19:49

Dedumo wrote:Yes we had fun, but there was also the understanding that we would have access to the beta waves as well as some sort of bonus when the mmo was released. Being the initial game testers, we endured bugs, game breaking mechanics, constant server wipes in addition to helping build communities surrounding LiF. There are a lot of people out there with 1000+ hours who have said they will return to the game when the mmo beta is out, basically believing that they too would have access and not need to spend extra money to have the privilege of another round of beta testing.
Furthermore many of these people enjoy the game, would love to help the game to the next stage of its development, yet are being passed over in their opinion due to a lottery system. I am just voicing my thoughts as well as others who have been part of the LiF community.

you still get access to WAVE 2 LIKE PROMISED. You still get those bonuses you were promised too, like a free character, and something to symbolize you have been here so long. A lottery is the only way its fair. You sound like a child whose mom told him no. You sound whiney and like you are entitled to more than you were offered. Everyone is appreciative that you spent time in the game, thank you, but that doesnt make you any better than anyone, that doesnt mean you deserve a single thing more than any other person that bought the game. I wish you the patience that the game deserves, because I can tell with your long gameplay you love YO, and if thats the case I know you will love the MMO. I also dont understand everyone's rush to beta test a game that is buggy, the forum is FULL of people bitching that they couldnt even log in, how is that a thank you for your participation to make you sit there in an infinite log cycle?

Olivemanchester

Post by Olivemanchester » 25 Jan 2017, 07:48

Wookiee420 wrote:[
you still get access to WAVE 2 LIKE PROMISED. You still get those bonuses you were promised too, like a free character, and something to symbolize you have been here so long. A lottery is the only way its fair. You sound like a child whose mom told him no. You sound whiney and like you are entitled to more than you were offered. Everyone is appreciative that you spent time in the game, thank you, but that doesnt make you any better than anyone, that doesnt mean you deserve a single thing more than any other person that bought the game. I wish you the patience that the game deserves, because I can tell with your long gameplay you love YO, and if thats the case I know you will love the MMO. I also dont understand everyone's rush to beta test a game that is buggy, the forum is FULL of people bitching that they couldnt even log in, how is that a thank you for your participation to make you sit there in an infinite log cycle?

+1, you just said all I think about.

Palladin
True Believer

Post by Palladin » 26 Jan 2017, 14:04

but what about all other bonuses from pack? they will appear in MMO? not in Beta test. right?

Losthorizon350
Beta Tester

Post by Losthorizon350 » 27 Jan 2017, 11:06

Palladin wrote:but what about all other bonuses from pack? they will appear in MMO? not in Beta test. right?

Quite right. I suppose, it's simply because devs are not quite sure how this bonuses will work. But not excluded, that they will appear in the upcoming wave of CBT, if Bitbox will find a solution for this matter a bit earlier :)

Prayr
True Believer

Post by Prayr » 21 Feb 2017, 05:46

Any invites going out for this round ???

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis » 21 Feb 2017, 07:18

I already said it in Discord, but I feel I want to say it here too:
That "Closed Beta #2 Test" thing awoke false hopes :cry: , because I thought it also means Wave #2 is in.

Bjarkan

Post by Bjarkan » 21 Feb 2017, 07:29

i can play now ?

Kapustin_Yar

Post by Kapustin_Yar » 21 Feb 2017, 10:43

Atlantis wrote:That "Closed Beta #2 Test" thing awoke false hopes :cry: , because I thought it also means Wave #2 is in.

I actually thought this was it! I applied to join anyway. Just updated my PC, so now I can compare LiF to my old build and make prettier screenshots. I'm a bit confused as to why they are expanding the beta now. I guess that not as many people are playing it any more.

So how will the transition to Wave 2 actually work? Will Steam just start downloading the MMO, or how will the devs determine we own Lif: YO? Do we have to apply for it? I feel like this should be in the Faq, I probably read about the procedure and forgot. Sorry.

When is it going to happen again? Is wave 2 going to start in March/April or later?

Tormunda
True Believer

Post by Tormunda » 21 Feb 2017, 13:32

Khan- wrote:and with a wipe at every new phase and a final wipe at the release...
+ people think they might get any kind of advantage... but nope... the full release will offer a totally shuffled ressource dispatch :beer:

There is not a wipe at final release!
There is only 1 wipe left to come and that is at the end of Wave 1

Return to General Discussion