MMO CBT - When is your turn

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

LordOfWar19
True Believer

Re: MMO CBT - When is your turn

Post by LordOfWar19 » 17 Aug 2017, 14:41

Hi, so will cbt#5 start today?

TamiCrealo
True Believer

Post by TamiCrealo » 21 Aug 2017, 02:11

Just checking which pack I am having now, left for awhile, checking back

Sevil

Post by Sevil » 28 Aug 2017, 19:39

Arrakis wrote:LiF:YO owners will be able to take part in the next testing phase after CBT is over.

So when is that?? Is there a specific date?

Jakeman
Alpha Tester

Post by Jakeman » 28 Aug 2017, 19:46

Sevil wrote:
Arrakis wrote:LiF:YO owners will be able to take part in the next testing phase after CBT is over.

So when is that?? Is there a specific date?

nobody knows for sure but hopefully it is soon
theres this post stateing CBT5 will last as long as it needs to development-news-64-almost-there-t24029/

but then the following week dev blog says a couple of weeks 2-3 development-news-65-cbt5-is-live-lif-mmo-is-moving-full-t24083/

Sydbio
Beta Tester

Post by Sydbio » 20 Sep 2017, 12:31

it's very complicated this delay, I love this game, I have 6000 hours in the game, but arrived at a stage that seems to joke the time it takes to finish, they are implementing new things ( is great), but they do not finish the game, more 90% of the people I know have stopped because of the delay and the lack of completion dates.

Kapustin_Yar

Post by Kapustin_Yar » 02 Oct 2017, 11:33

I understand the need for testing, testing, testing. And I already calculate always twice the amount of time, but it's still taking longer than I anticipated. I'm really looking forward to the game, and the main reason I stopped playing :YO was that I thought the MMO wouldn't be far away and be a better experience.

I've been waiting for a year now and in that time got so many people interested in the MMO that we can't wait to try it out together. But you know how it is with gamers - the interest is fading. It would be helpful to know at this time if we are looking at a few days or weeks until first release or if it is still months away from now.

I honestly can't wait for the game. I'm more interested in trading than fighting. Building is always the most fun for me. I can't wait what the game looks like after hundreds of players shaped it into a new world together! It's worth waiting for, but seriously: can we haz release soon?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 04 Oct 2017, 17:54

Kapustin_Yar wrote:I honestly can't wait for the game. I'm more interested in trading than fighting. Building is always the most fun for me. I can't wait what the game looks like after hundreds of players shaped it into a new world together! It's worth waiting for, but seriously: can we haz release soon?

We'll do our best to deliver OBT as soon as possible ;) That is of course once we make most important game features work as intended (I mainly mean Instanced Battles here).

Ludomero
Zealous Believer

Post by Ludomero » 05 Oct 2017, 02:23

We know this OBT will arrive "soon" but without knowing the meaning of this "soon".

I understand you can not give us now the D day of the OBT but could you tell us how long in advance you will announce this date?

Will you make some advertising about this OBT before it starts in order to attract newcomers, fresh blood?
Membre de l'alliance francophone Royaume Franc Site
__________Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum

Aolas68

Post by Aolas68 » 05 Oct 2017, 12:18

Hahahahahaha "SOON"

Meaning of SOON in LiF = Never only when you buy again some GamePackage :evil:

You people still believe in this Myths, I love you all :beer:

Kapustin_Yar

Post by Kapustin_Yar » 05 Oct 2017, 15:38

Good to know it's only the instanced battles that take some more polish! It seems a bit odd that with only that one blocker the devs are unwilling to make a prediction on the release. On the other hand I hate empty announcements (like: "End of october we'll announce an announcement for release." :fool: )

I do wonder if we're just gonna get the date on short notice, or if there'll be some weeks ahead notice. I'd prefer the weeks ahead, but it seems testing will go on to the last minute and so will the announcements. Still hoping for a unique game. I'd like to say: take your time, but at this point I'd rather say: hurry up! ;)

carranah
Zealous Believer

Post by carranah » 05 Oct 2017, 17:06

Although I would welcome last minute announcement, it is better to give a properly marketed heads-up a few weeks before. After all we are talking about hundreds of thousands potential players who bought YO.

Anyways, it seems that average player count on the server is ~40 now, after few weeks of 200+ right after IB introduction. So a fresh blood is greatly welcome :)

Maga1966

Post by Maga1966 » 12 Nov 2017, 04:10

Trenix wrote:Wave #1 should be people who purchased the game during early access. Just a suggestion.

to right

ShawnTheWeirdo

Post by ShawnTheWeirdo » 18 Nov 2017, 08:50

hopefully i'll be able to get in soon :)

Uyllstide
Zealous Believer

Post by Uyllstide » 18 Nov 2017, 11:20

I'm so happy I got in early. :Yahoo!:

Midaxos
Zealous Believer

Post by Midaxos » 21 Nov 2017, 00:05

Husa`!!

Aleu