MMO - Personal claim judgement hour Question

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Burne109
Zealous Believer

MMO - Personal claim judgement hour Question

Post by Burne109 » 21 Jul 2017, 14:02

Hello,

If i am not in a guild, and I set up a personal claim
(not on a guild claim) and judgement hour hits

Can players,
1. Destroy all my claims buildings
2. Loot everything
3. Destroy the claim monument
4. All the above

Thanks for the replies

Sharana
Beta Tester

Re: MMO - Personal claim judgement hour Question

Post by Sharana » 21 Jul 2017, 18:09

1) Cast a ritual to revoke your personal claim (like 10min maybe).
2) Do all the above as there is nothing protecting your stuff.

Burne109
Zealous Believer

Post by Burne109 » 21 Jul 2017, 21:24

so personal claims are worthless. bummer. :(

Sharana
Beta Tester

Post by Sharana » 21 Jul 2017, 22:04

Burne109 wrote:so personal claims are worthless. bummer. :(

They are not. At the same time they can't be too protected all the time as that will be really abused.

Balandar
Zealous Believer

Post by Balandar » 22 Jul 2017, 02:33

Do they have to stand on the claim to cast the ritual? Can you have a wall around your personal claim?
Discord | Forum Lurker

Ragemaster9999
True Believer

Post by Ragemaster9999 » 22 Jul 2017, 15:32

Sharana wrote:1) Cast a ritual to revoke your personal claim (like 10min maybe).

I don't believe this is correct. Patch notes say you can only do it if on a guild claim. Hes talking about just having a personal claim out in the wilderness.

Also Instanced battles will replace JH mechanic. If you can just destroy any personal claim you walk by it will completely make them pointless.

Sharana
Beta Tester

Post by Sharana » 22 Jul 2017, 15:54

Ragemaster9999 wrote:
Sharana wrote:1) Cast a ritual to revoke your personal claim (like 10min maybe).

I don't believe this is correct. Patch notes say you can only do it if on a guild claim. Hes talking about just having a personal claim out in the wilderness.

Also Instanced battles will replace JH mechanic. If you can just destroy any personal claim you walk by it will completely make them pointless.

The same question as in Discord - wouldn't you abuse the sh*t out of them if they weren't vulnerable? I personally see countless ways to abuse them if the enemy can't get rid of them. Balance between guilds and solo players is impossible - the solo safe zone is either far away from everyone or near the central city where PvP is disabled.

Also not all the time - during the vulnerability window. If you are online during that like 19-22 time window you can defend against 1-3 players, but don't stand a chance vs a bigger group ofc. That's the thing that makes you settle up on guild claim for protection. The realm claims of tier 3 and 4 monument are really big - that's not without purpose.

Paulchatterton
Zealous Believer

Post by Paulchatterton » 22 Jul 2017, 17:45

There is no Judgement Hour. The battle system has replaced it. Battles can only take place between guilds with at least a tier 2 monument.

I don't believe personal claims are vulnerable to battle. The only thing personal claims are vulnerable to is being consumed by a guild claim.

Burne109
Zealous Believer

Post by Burne109 » 22 Jul 2017, 19:49

Paulchatterton wrote:There is no Judgement Hour. The battle system has replaced it. Battles can only take place between guilds with at least a tier 2 monument.

I don't believe personal claims are vulnerable to battle. The only thing personal claims are vulnerable to is being consumed by a guild claim.

Id be pretty sad if some guild placed a claim near my personal claim just to grief it. Poof take it over cast the deletion spell and boom goes the buildings and the stuff i made.

There should be a Claim build radious limit to keep people from building guild claims too close to Personal claims.. to keep that from happening.

Paulchatterton
Zealous Believer

Post by Paulchatterton » 23 Jul 2017, 17:07

Burne109 wrote:Id be pretty sad if some guild placed a claim near my personal claim just to grief it. Poof take it over cast the deletion spell and boom goes the buildings and the stuff i made.

There should be a Claim build radious limit to keep people from building guild claims too close to Personal claims.. to keep that from happening.

As a guild only has one claim, the guild would have to be very sad indeed to build their claim just to grief you. It's possible that they could create 10 alts for a new guild but they would need a ticket to the mainland for each, and they'd need materials to build it. I'd say your only real danger is if you build your personal claim in a prime spot that everyone wants, in which case it doesn't seem so unreasonable that you would get pushed out. Of course, you always have the option of joining the guild, in which case the guild leader can allow you to keep your personal claim.

DemonianAzeroth

Post by DemonianAzeroth » 06 Aug 2017, 07:47

Burne109 wrote:
Paulchatterton wrote:There is no Judgement Hour. The battle system has replaced it. Battles can only take place between guilds with at least a tier 2 monument.

Id be pretty sad if some guild placed a claim near my personal claim just to grief it. Poof take it over cast the deletion spell and boom goes the buildings and the stuff i made.

This is the nature of Life being Fuedal
"The light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming dragon!"

Return to General Discussion