MMO Personal claims suggestion / request

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
Burne109
Zealous Believer

MMO Personal claims suggestion / request

Post by Burne109 » 09 Jul 2017, 19:23

Hello,

I was planning to make a little village for myself using alts with personal claims.

Personal claims being so small you cant really place much on them, so by adding alts (i get 4 tickets) i could make a square little village, and still not take up alot of room.

Currently there are 2 tile gaps on 4 sections, which allow people to pass thru, I'd like the personal claims to be able to butt up against each other so i could place connecting palisades.

This section of space is extremely small, talking a 16x20 square without gaps.

Can you look into removing the 2 square requirement in-between personal claims?

*reposted here in proper forum*

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Re: MMO Personal claims suggestion / request

Post by Dragmar » 10 Jul 2017, 05:57

Burne109 wrote:Hello,

I was planning to make a little village for myself using alts with personal claims.

Personal claims being so small you cant really place much on them, so by adding alts (i get 4 tickets) i could make a square little village, and still not take up alot of room.

Currently there are 2 tile gaps on 4 sections, which allow people to pass thru, I'd like the personal claims to be able to butt up against each other so i could place connecting palisades.

This section of space is extremely small, talking a 16x20 square without gaps.

Can you look into removing the 2 square requirement in-between personal claims?

*reposted here in proper forum*

I think this might be very deliberate.

As you said, this is a possible way of making a small village. But you will not be able to secure said village with walls, since there is a cap.

That makes sence since you can not declare war on personal claims. So by sticking a lot of personal claims together and building a full set of walls you are getting around the political aspect of the game, which I would asume the devs do not want you to be able to do.

Return to Feedback Section