63. How will issues that Admins had to routinely clean up be handled? I.E bugged teraforming under walls, bugged tubs, bugged anything that break game mechanics.
- Answer: We will have a GM team that will help to solve such issues. Also, we are planninng to fix bugs that cause such broken behaviour sometime later in beta.
64. How will illegal base building be handled? Well for us it was considered so, what is to stop me from building a base without gatehouses and using teleport to get inside? What is to stop people from all the forms of wall jumping making walls pretty useless all together?
- Answer: We're sure that once we will implement animals to pull carts, such illegal buildings will not work. Other means of wall jumping will not work on an enemy claim. (there will be no JH, only official wars and such).
65. Leads me to is Gravity enabled?
- Answer: Probably 1 meter offset max.
66. Will there be a in game reporting function for both bugs, cheats, exploits or anything else we may need to quickly contact a GM for? Lucky I am always recording all of my gameplay to a external.
- Answer: Yes, there will be.
67. Will you be able to claim valuable resources, say if an alliance took all of the clay in the north or all of the map somehow, it seems somewhat unrealistic you couldnt attempt to sneak in and steal some at night. I mean you could during JH I suppose but what will be the MMO's take on claiming resources?
- Answer: FFA (free for all) if SOMEHOW some entity will be able to block all the clay on map - then they did a good job and have all the rights to reap results. Life IS Feudal.