Monument dont work!

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
Fushdk
Zealous Believer

Monument dont work!

Post by Fushdk » 22 Feb 2017, 14:46

This is kind of piss me a little off!
I know we run in Beta and I know we will see some problems in the game there need a fix.

But I have members and we cant do .... becuse we cant place the monument, yar it is fine that I need to mail it, but with the speed this game as at the moment, when you think of for how long the game will be op, we cant do nothing.

All our buldings will decay, over stoff can be taken off all, so we will need to join a nother guild, and then I will not be able to recruiting for the guild, well hu the hell will join a guild there cant place a monument.

Well mybe it is me there is doing somthing worng I dont know, but I get nothing forum, or no one els, and my patience kind of runs out.

The guilds are a main thing, and for them not to work, well good for them there have them, they are the only ones there can evolve as in this moment.

I am sorry if I sound a little annoyed at this, but I have guild members, me self, there now have purchased the game 3 times, to get in to the MMO one for me, a nother for a friend, and the last one yesterday, becose one in my guild there have purchased the game, but has no key, and he will get an answers on Friday if it's possible to get a new key or get money back, great then he will have one week left to play in.

I like this game, and I like the idea behind it, but for us not to be able to continue becuse of the monument that just annoy me a lot
I apologize for my spelling as I am dyslexic

We play to have fun, and that is why we play.

Return to Feedback Section