Monuments with Fewer People

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Dranana
Devoted Believer

Monuments with Fewer People

Post by Dranana » 08 Feb 2017, 21:44

Please make it to where you can start a monument and claim land with at least 2 people instead of 5. I know some who just want their own place to do building and stuff without interference from other people messing up what they might have planned. I know that in the old days you would have homesteads with maybe just 1 or 2 people depending on if they were family that settled the are together or married with no kids, or even just single men starting a farm so they had something to offer a wife. I think it would be okay to make monuments with less than 5 people, especially if we are trying for a "real" feel to the game. Yes, there are complications with this since the person would have to do everything themselves but this may be good for an economy as well. I just think this should also be an option for people who want to make a monument. I myself am playing the beta but most of my friends don't want to play early beta until they can tell how the game will be, so it makes it hard for me to try out all the features I would like to do since I can't claim any land with a monument until they start playing during actual release. Heck if anything make it to where those who paid for and play early beta (or any Beta) can make monuments regardless of how many people they have in their clan. I know I am not the only one faced with this scenario and who finds it frustrating that they can't enjoy the whole game because they don't have 5 people for a monument.

Dranana
Devoted Believer

Re: Monuments with Fewer People

Post by Dranana » 08 Feb 2017, 22:24

Hi-Monument

Sent: 24 minutes ago
To: Dranana

Exakly its 10 ppl need to make an monument. but you can make for now a lot of character(until wave 2) so you need make 9 extra fake character and join then into clan group so you are able to make an monuments.

OleskiTrue Believer Posts: 11Joined: 13 Jan 2016, 02:36

We shouldn't have to make extra characters in order to just get a monument up. After release, we are going to have to pay for more accounts if we don't have enough people to make a monument. I don't know about you but I am not made of money. Also in the wiki, it even states there are "Personal Claims" ':' . How can there be personal claims when you have to have 10 people to set up a monument, even if they are all alts? That is why I suggested the ability to have claims with less people (1-2 ppl).

Oleski
True Believer

Re: Monuments with Fewer People

Post by Oleski » 09 Feb 2017, 03:24

"I myself am playing the beta but most of my friends don't want to play early beta until they can tell how the game will be, so it makes it hard for me to try out all the features I would like to do since I can't claim any land with a monument until they start playing during actual release"

I just give you solution how to playe before realse, becouse your friends dont want to play in beta now.

And about claim, i like idea of need to having 10 ppl to set a claim.

At the first this game is all about making strong comunity, so find someone to play with.
With 400 skillcap you still cant do anything. (even farming)

And the important stuff, if evryone can set a monument by them self, it will be a lot of "trols" making an "special" monument in the begginig of the game to harm hostile guild (restricting they area)

Return to Suggestions and Ideas