Need to Merge Accounts...

If you run into any issues while browsing our website or forums, you can find details on how to report them in here.

Moderators: Codeman, Arrakis

PrimusPalus0

Need to Merge Accounts...

Post by PrimusPalus0 » 07 Jan 2018, 04:08

I have two forum accounts apparently somehow. I linked my Steam to my account, and my Gmail and it gave me the forum name of PrimusPalus0. But this is me here:

member/PrimusPalus/

Which also has the appropriate tags/usergroups that I don't have on this account. How do I merge them together?

PrimusPalus
Alpha Tester

Re: Need to Merge Accounts...

Post by PrimusPalus » 07 Jan 2018, 04:12

Just so there's no confusion, or concern... here I am posting under the other account. I can't link this one to Steam now because it's already linked under the other one.
Captain J. Shields
Commanding Officer
24th Marine Expeditionary Unit

PrimusPalus
Alpha Tester

Post by PrimusPalus » 07 Jan 2018, 04:17

Ok I was able to unlink and relink Steam under the correct account now. Can you delete the first one? The one with the 0 at the end so I can change my email address?
Captain J. Shields
Commanding Officer
24th Marine Expeditionary Unit

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 07 Jan 2018, 14:03

PrimusPalus wrote:Ok I was able to unlink and relink Steam under the correct account now. Can you delete the first one? The one with the 0 at the end so I can change my email address?

You need to contact Xsolla support to request email change.

Kornolito

Post by Kornolito » 29 Jan 2018, 20:49

hey mates i have same issue i have linked accounts on my mail but the game not appear on steam :S

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 29 Jan 2018, 23:12

Kornolito wrote:hey mates i have same issue i have linked accounts on my mail but the game not appear on steam :S

It doesn't work like that. Only players who owned LiF:YO at the moment of MMO release on Steam Early Access had the game added to their library.

Return to Website Support