New guy, looking for a server.

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Zebest245

New guy, looking for a server.

Post by Zebest245 » 11 Jan 2017, 18:12

Hello everyone! I've had this game since Aug. 2016 very much looking forward to playing it. I wasn't able to get a computer good enough to run it smoothly until recently, and now that I do I am so pumped for this game. At the moment I'm just looking for a beginner friendly server where I can learn the ropes and basic mechanics of the game. Ideally I'm just looking for other new people that would want to play and start a settlement or guild from scratch. Please message or comment with any info if available. Thanks!

Meganelson95

Re: New guy, looking for a server.

Post by Meganelson95 » 21 Jan 2017, 06:35

Hi I'm looking for some nice people to help me get started on my server too. I've been grinding by myself so far and got a shack, furnace, forge and anvil, drying racks, tanning tub, storage, cart, and a road up to the mountain to mine (iron and copper only so far) and to the beach to fish also lots of animals in the valleys next to mine .

It's a west coast based ping called "(US) Bonechewer PVP 2500 Fresh Never Wipes" I've seen a couple people log in every now and then but they don't talk and i don't know where they are located on the map. The GM doesn't talk or log on hardly sadly. There is a judgement hour but like I said not many people play on this server so it's pretty chill as far as I've seen.

Planning to just use this valley I'm in to grind skills then rebuild in a better location for the city.

-Grave Yard

The_Warden
Zealous Believer

Post by The_Warden » 03 Feb 2017, 03:10

Hey you guys i am apart of a group that is on a server that is always looking for new players and we a ready to help them out. hop in the website and into are discord and we can talk you you guys want :D
blackthorne.enjin.com

Kildrith
Zealous Believer

Post by Kildrith » 03 Feb 2017, 17:55

Hey, I am about to start over on a new server in preparation for the MMO, I will copy/paste this from my guild recruitment thread if you feel like joining me send me a PM on the forums and I can get you guys our discord info.

We are a small guild of veteran players looking to increase our numbers, looking for more veterans as well as beginners, we have no problem helping new players get acclimated to the game, we also have room for those who just want to craft, or PvP or a combination of the two. Sense we are small if you do join and want to learn, you can get plenty of hands on help from our members. If you are looking for a friendly US server guild shoot me a PM on the forums and we can set up a time to talk on discord.

:beer: :beer:

phoenix_ravensky

Post by phoenix_ravensky » 10 Feb 2017, 20:39

Hi there,

We are a new server with experienced GM's looking for players. We are always happy to help new players learn the ropes and give a starter pack to help you get going. Feel free to check us out:

realm-of-the-bear-and-maiden-rp-pvpve-gms-events-t22366/

Return to Newcomer Section