New Server Saxon Kingdom 3000 Please Read

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Simonjones85
Zealous Believer

New Server Saxon Kingdom 3000 Please Read

Post by Simonjones85 » 16 Feb 2017, 15:08

Good Afternoon, fellow serfs.
I write this tale to shout from the rafter's about a brand new fresh Server called Saxon Kingdom 3000. Whats Different you say? Well, my Liegelord even helped me set my Monument up so I was allowed to create my own Empire here! (He did make me promise not to eat any horses I find as peasants normally do......)

Next I went to see the Capital and got to meet the King! What a Devilishly handsome fellow, his advisors I was told are very active and fair. They stay at arms length but make sure we are treated fairly and no scoundrels ruin the fun! The Capital is something quite amazing, they even have a Colosseum with tiered seating for the Tournaments they will run! Apparantly, some beggar explained that once a week they will a Jousting tournament and a Battle Royale in the Colosseum. The lucky winner will Gold Coins! I have never seen a Gold Coin so it truly must be a worthy prize. They have a trade area now to which one of the Capital's staff will allow players to use the servers economy! This I was told is very useful for winter and when linen is scarce!

I then walked down the Royal road from the Capital to stake my claim. Everything here is so impressive. I have sketched some images that I will post after.

I find my claim and my Lord gives me the materials for my first monument. How truly generous. He also mentions that because we are only 2 weeks old, no one has dominated the server and he also tells me there are no Bandits! Phew, I would not want to try to out run one on my lame horse! I starts building my first house but need to level the land. My Liege Lord has kindly made Terraforming 30x speed which saves my back and stops me getting too many warts. (They are connected to your guts you know!) I also fancy building by myself for a while and not joining a Guild. This works really well as we have a skill cap of 3000! That enables me to be a Blacksmith, Forester, Warrior without limitation. I have also noticed that it seems to be night time not very often. Magic I tell you!

We would love new members, RP is welcome too and there is no KOS but RP is RP!

TO summarise why you should join:
3000x Skill cap
10 x Terraforming
Monument help
Fresh Server
Trade and Real Economy
Tournaments and Jousting
No wipes
No Dominant guild yet......

Come and try Saxon Kingdom 3000.

Return to Newcomer Section