On the brighter side, throwing weaponry and trebuchets are here! Later in May we plan to implement explosive naphtha grenades and explosive trebuchet charges - our first AoE (Area of Effect) weapons!
Patch notes (ver. 0.3.7.2):
- Implemented the first siege weapon - Trebuchet. Make sure you have at least 50 Intelligence in order to use it effectively You can read more about its mechanics on our Wiki
- Implemented throwing weapons: knives, axes and javelins.
- Bugfix: Mallet now loses durability while being used for pavement
- Bugfix: All crafting devices are now properly damaged while using them
- Bugfix: Smelting steel without a crucible and tongs is no longer allowed
- Bugfix: Crafting of Metal Bands should no longer consume metal if you don’t have a blacksmith’s Hammer equipped
- Bugfix: “Melt” and “Recycle” buttons are only active when there is something to melt or recycle
- Bugfix: Wild animal skinning ingredients are no longer capped at 50 Quality
- Bugfix: All crafting results are now capped by a Real skill Value of a corresponding crafting skill
- Bugfix: Already completed objects no longer use their contents if completed again in GM mode