Now I’m a Believer

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
User avatar
Arrakis
Website & Forum Manager
 
Posts: 2859
Joined: 25 Oct 2013, 14:11
Location: Poland

Now I’m a Believer

Post by Arrakis » 30 Nov 2016, 17:04

Hey everyone,

We’re super excited to share something that we’ve been perfecting for some time: our new ‘Believer’ Packs!

Divided into True, Devoted and Zealous, each pack allows access to the MMO Beta, the ability to create a character early and a unique name on the forums among so much more!

For more information, check out our interactive FAQ about supporter packs here.

We also want to take this time to let you know how grateful all of us are for your continued support, belief and patience - we hope you enjoy these packages; we’re really excited to hear your thoughts and feedback in the MMO.

True to our word, LiF:YO owners will still get a free character in the MMO when it is fully released - plus LiF:YO owners receive a discount on these packs as a thank you for your long-term support!

We are also proud to announce the global launch date of Life is Feudal: MMO’s closed beta, slated for Wednesday, December 14,

Closed Beta registration has begun so be sure to sign up here and 1,000 lucky fans, chosen at random, will receive full access to the game.

- The team


User avatar
Saar
Zealous Believer
 
Posts: 255
Joined: 05 Jul 2016, 14:26
Location: Toulouse - France

Re: Now I’m a Believer

Post by Saar » 30 Nov 2016, 18:09

Traduction française sur le site des von Culm
Image


HjorrKollsvein
Devoted Believer
 
Posts: 24
Joined: 14 Jun 2016, 20:37

Re: Now I’m a Believer

Post by HjorrKollsvein » 01 Dec 2016, 06:25

What the fuck is going on?

is the Money running out?

man, I think a part of your community is pissed off and leave Life is Feudal an search an another game.

I think about it too. thanks for reading.

so long...

User avatar
Vukodlac
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 251
Joined: 11 Mar 2014, 04:12

Re: Now I’m a Believer

Post by Vukodlac » 01 Dec 2016, 15:28

So , i pay 30€ yourown at the first day of release... on the websit and not on steam , the FIRST hours of buying possibility to get 0 adventage on mmo ?


I have wait to buy the game at the first second , to be sure to get ALL adventage of time preparation

I have build an empire and push him to training and experiancing the game to be sure to get ALL adventage of time preparation

I have roam and work on the beta to be sure to get ALL adventage of time preparation

And now i'm fucked cause i cant buy the Biggest pack and GET all money adventage .

Frustration creation simulator 2017 Welcome .

In finality Money is Money , and only rich guy can be on the top ...
Image

In contact with :

User avatar
Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: 08 May 2014, 17:44

Re: Now I’m a Believer

Post by Azzerhoden » 01 Dec 2016, 15:53

Vukodlac wrote:So , i pay 30€ yourown at the first day of release... on the websit and not on steam , the FIRST hours of buying possibility to get 0 adventage on mmo ?

I have wait to buy the game at the first second , to be sure to get ALL adventage of time preparation

I have build an empire and push him to training and experiancing the game to be sure to get ALL adventage of time preparation

I have roam and work on the beta to be sure to get ALL adventage of time preparation

And now i'm fucked cause i cant buy the Biggest pack and GET all money adventage .

Frustration creation simulator 2017 Welcome .

In finality Money is Money , and only rich guy can be on the top ...


I think your frustration is misplaced, and I contributed before you did. I also roamed all over the map. While future site discovery was the end goal, I enjoyed the exploration as well which is the sign of a good foundation of a game.

Of course, games have to be stable and fun to play as well, which is the purpose of the alpha and beta testing phases, not to grant those who have access an advantage over those that do not.

Further, free to play games have to make money in some fashion to pay for people and systems to keep the game running. That means offering fluff or pay to win items for cash. Bitbox has already stated they intend to avoid P2W at all costs. Given their track record (no NDA, honesty in interviews) I believe them.

Finally, as a beta tester, you already have early access to the closed beta, and the open beta. I think the real reason you are upset is that now your perceived 'advantage' has been lost.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer
Image

Kingdom of Hyperion founding member - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

User avatar
Vukodlac
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 251
Joined: 11 Mar 2014, 04:12

Re: Now I’m a Believer

Post by Vukodlac » 01 Dec 2016, 16:19

Who are you to say my frustration is misplaced... i'm frustrated cause i havent the money to pay my gold pack , not beacose the dev need money ... i never imagine this pack can be so hight price ( 60 for the lowest in normal price !!! )

i need to investigate to understand more about the cash shop , the starting pack and all money impact in game...

Its boring ....
Image

In contact with :


Aout
True Believer
 
Posts: 112
Joined: 22 Jan 2016, 18:28

Re: Now I’m a Believer

Post by Aout » 01 Dec 2016, 16:24

Vukodlac wrote:i need to investigate to understand more about the cash shop , the starting pack and all money impact in game...

Yea. Thing is there is no info at all about the cash shop or premium accounts. It's all just "Can't give any details but oh yea no its no p2w, promise !"

User avatar
Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: 08 May 2014, 17:44

Re: Now I’m a Believer

Post by Azzerhoden » 01 Dec 2016, 16:26

Vukodlac wrote:Who are you to say my frustration is misplaced... i'm frustrated cause i havent the money to pay my gold pack , not beacose the dev need money ... i never imagine this pack can be so hight price ( 60 for the lowest in normal price !!! )

i need to investigate to understand more about the cash shop , the starting pack and all money impact in game...

Its boring ....

Fair enough, but you don't need to buy a pack. If you did not have access to the closed beta wave and were desperate to see it (which many of my guild were after seeing all of my internal promotions) I could understand that frustration.

Regardless, best of luck in the upcoming waves. :)
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer
Image

Kingdom of Hyperion founding member - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

User avatar
Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: 08 May 2014, 17:44

Re: Now I’m a Believer

Post by Azzerhoden » 01 Dec 2016, 16:35

Aout wrote:
Vukodlac wrote:i need to investigate to understand more about the cash shop , the starting pack and all money impact in game...

Yea. Thing is there is no info at all about the cash shop or premium accounts. It's all just "Can't give any details but oh yea no its no p2w, promise !"

If I was to guess, I'd say the play page was produced/published by Xsolla and came out sooner than Bitbox expected. That's why they don't have all the details yet. Happens all the time in the software industry. Could be totally wrong though.

I would like to know what Alpha members get in comparison, but that doesn't impact my decision on picking up one of the packages in a week or two.

Just like you not having all the details you want about the premium accounts or cash shop doesn't impact you at all, unless you are planning on buying one and just don't know which to get. Since you haven't stated that yet, I can only assume you just want details so you can go full-troll.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer
Image

Kingdom of Hyperion founding member - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

User avatar
Vukodlac
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 251
Joined: 11 Mar 2014, 04:12

Re: Now I’m a Believer

Post by Vukodlac » 01 Dec 2016, 16:47

The cash shop or premium content can change ALL the meta game...

Depending that meta game balancement , i will Play , or Not

I dont pay more that 150 USD , and pull tons of hours , to go on unbalanced game broken by Cash adventage ...


Its in this way i need to know What , before give money .

Cause im a man of Reason , and i want know what i Buy .
Image

In contact with :

Return to News and Information