Now What

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

BPDENVERCO
True Believer

Now What

Post by BPDENVERCO » 23 Feb 2017, 03:22

try ed to find a you tube video on the MMO. so i started in the game in a large empty village/town i cant touch trees etc, was looking for apple trees.
so do i have to leave the area, in order to do stuff do i have to swim to another island, or just keep walking until i find a open area.. whats the deal, need to feed my face and make tools..you know the drill..thanks for your help in advance.. :Bravo:

BlackjackBarret
Devoted Believer

Re: Now What

Post by BlackjackBarret » 23 Feb 2017, 03:41

BPDENVERCO wrote:try ed to find a you tube video on the MMO. so i started in the game in a large empty village/town i cant touch trees etc, was looking for apple trees.
so do i have to leave the area, in order to do stuff do i have to swim to another island, or just keep walking until i find a open area.. whats the deal, need to feed my face and make tools..you know the drill..thanks for your help in advance.. :Bravo:

Hello there, the simplest solution is to hold down F4, this will show the radius of claims, anything outside of a claim can be used by you. I hope this helps solve your issue.

Jairone
True Believer

Post by Jairone » 23 Feb 2017, 03:56

There is a large hidden claim in the NPC city. You must leave the area to do anything at this time.

BPDENVERCO
True Believer

Post by BPDENVERCO » 23 Feb 2017, 23:14

thanks, i guess i am in the hidden claim area, i did the f4 and it shows nothing, so i guess i will do a little walking..thanks guys..

Return to Newcomer Section