Original Soundtrack for Life is Feudal incoming!

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Flannery
Alpha Tester

Original Soundtrack for Life is Feudal incoming!

Post by Flannery » 03 Jul 2016, 11:58

Hello all!

Some of you know me already, but most of you dont.
My real name is Christian Tornholm-Lehn, and I am the composer of the music for Life is Feudal: YO and MMO.

Today I have pot most of the LiF music out on my YouTube channel - which was an old private one, that I have made public now.

Life is Feudal Official Soundtrack

*Edit - 14.11.2017*
Within a few weeks the Original Soundtrack will be out for sale on most of the major digital music stores. I decided to wait for the open beta to be well underway before initiating this step.

I also intend to release a few previously unheard pieces that was not put into the original track list. I also intend to release updated versions of the old pre-alpha YO/MMO music pieces that was removed when my new score was ready for the YO release.

If you would like to support my work, the Life is Feudal Soundtrack, and stay tuned and updated on more music I am making for upcoming games - feel free to subscribe to my channel.

In advance, thank you for your support, and I will see you all "out there" when the MMO opens for everyone to enjoy!

Personally I cannot wait!

Best wishes

Christian
(Aka: Flannery Flannery and Arlen McCristie)
Last edited by Flannery on 14 Nov 2017, 22:58, edited 3 times in total.
"The enemy of my enemy - is my friend"

"Tides of War" Pre Alpha Videos
http://www.tidesofwargame.com

Bobik
Project Leader

Re: Official Soundtrack for Life is Feudal incoming!

Post by Bobik » 11 Sep 2016, 07:36

It is not really official, but good luck with it anyway.

Styxwash
Zealous Believer

Post by Styxwash » 11 Sep 2016, 12:55

Sounds great so far listening to the music, but maybe don't call it official?

Bit confusing, as it's not official, like Bobik points out.

Hieve

Post by Hieve » 03 Oct 2016, 13:52

Flannery wrote:Hello all!

Some of you know me already, but most of you dont.
My real name is Christian Tornholm-Lehn, and I am the composer of the music for Life is Feudal: YO and MMO.

Today I have pot most of the LiF music out on my YouTube channel - which was an old private one, that I have made public now.

Life is Feudal Official Soundtrack

Within a few weeks the Official Soundtrack will be out for sale on most of the major digital music stores.

If you would like to support my work, the Life is Feudal Soundtrack, and stay tuned and updated on more music I am making for upcoming games - feel free to subscribe to my channel.

In advance, thank you for your support, and I will see you all "out there" when the MMO opens for everyone to enjoy!

Personally I cannot wait!

Best wishes

Christian
(Aka: Flannery Flannery and Arlen McCristie)

great soundtrack! really good compositions, they fit 100% this theme and sound amazing.

you should add WAY more music to your games - the music gets repetitiv just after 1 or 2 hrs sadly and most players have way over 200hrs on this game(not to mention your real fans that have >1k hrs)

Flannery
Alpha Tester

Post by Flannery » 14 Nov 2017, 21:25

Styxwash wrote:Sounds great so far listening to the music, but maybe don't call it official?

Bit confusing, as it's not official, like Bobik points out.
Bobik wrote:It is not really official, but good luck with it anyway.

Ha! I just now returned to this and realized I had said Official rather than Original...

Sorry guys :P

Corrected now - better late than never :ROFL:
"The enemy of my enemy - is my friend"

"Tides of War" Pre Alpha Videos
http://www.tidesofwargame.com

Return to General Discussion