Hey fellow villagers!
We continue the constant struggle to fix the issues with crashes that randomly occur on some PCs. As well as this, to ease your first days in game, we’ve released an Official Guide, which contains some interesting details about the game mechanics that may help you out!
Patch notes (ver. 0.9.4214):
New features and tweaks:
- Less workers are needed for terraforming
- You can build stone roads on top of dirt roads now
- Some more fixes of crashes related to fullscreen/windowed switching and changes of window size and resolution
- Taverns should work as intended now
- Fixed occasional bug when builders were not working properly
- Fixed occasional bug when gatherers/hunters were standing still and doing nothing