Petition to make logging out players vulnarable for attacks

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Should players model be vulnarable more then 1 sec after logging out?

Poll ended at 15 Apr 2017, 08:07

Yes. I think its not fairplay that you attack someone and he just logs out with loot
94%
No. People should be able to log out, if they think they are going to loose
6%

Total votes : 34

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Re: Petition to make logging out players vulnarable for attacks

Post by Azzerhoden » 17 Mar 2017, 16:13

@Kifit - Love the sig. Nice work!
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Blackberrygoo

Post by Blackberrygoo » 02 Apr 2017, 15:22

Zohann wrote:
Azzerhoden wrote:Your petition is idiotic as this has been discussed numerous times and resolution has been planed for some time. Given that its such a minor thing compared to other, much larger issues, it has not been appropriate to deal with before.

Yeah, its such a minor thing for your RP, for sure. An issue, which exists for years and discussed for years, yet nothing was done until now, past few years, and totally harasses the full-loot system in PVP, which MMO will be about. Some RP-PVE farmers just got acustommed to log out when someone approaches them. Some even log out in the end of the battle, what we have seen during our battles in the last test run. Glad to hear, that it is going to be fixed, though I thing such things should have been fixed long time ago before those cosmetic updates we had.

You cannot convince the fanboys that their god is broken . LIF YO is so broken not only due to it's poor code , ui and design decisions but also due to the large amounts of people that had protected it when it was clearly a half baked game - the release was even too hasty , effectively ruining this game . I hope the MMO is better , but there's not much hope seeing the poor business model of selling the mmo again - even though we already should have access to it , not to mention the poor health and short length of time these "beta servers" are up for (ps - only good games do short closed beta tests, not crap games that need all the help they can get , that's what open alphas are for, which you needed a lot more of).

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 02 Apr 2017, 21:09

Blackberrygoo wrote:You cannot convince the fanboys that their god is broken . LIF YO is so broken not only due to it's poor code , ui and design decisions but also due to the large amounts of people that had protected it when it was clearly a half baked game - the release was even too hasty , effectively ruining this game . I hope the MMO is better , but there's not much hope seeing the poor business model of selling the mmo again - even though we already should have access to it , not to mention the poor health and short length of time these "beta servers" are up for (ps - only good games do short closed beta tests, not crap games that need all the help they can get , that's what open alphas are for, which you needed a lot more of).

Nor can you convince the ignorant that they lack reading comprehension skills.

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Losthorizon350
Beta Tester

Post by Losthorizon350 » 04 Apr 2017, 06:16

I guess it should be implemeted for sure. Scoundrels logging out when they're feeling they're will go down are really pissing me off.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 04 Apr 2017, 17:20

Losthorizon350 wrote:I guess it should be implemeted for sure. Scoundrels logging out when they're feeling they're will go down are really pissing me off.

<nod> The promised code change is long overdue. :(

Return to General Discussion