Petition to reconsider the "100% safe" MMO personal claims

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Do you think that the personal claims in the wildness should really be 100% safe?

Absolutely not, nothing other than the capital should be 100% protected!
45%
I support Bobik’s vision about 100% protected personal claims.
20%
I think better balance has to be find, but I’m not supporter of making them easily removable as that will lead to griefing against solo players which LiF needs. They still need relatively good protection, just not 100% one.
34%
I don’t have opinion on the matter / don’t care.
1%

Total votes : 226

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Re: Petition to reconsider the "100% safe" MMO personal claims

Post by JohnValentine » 06 Sep 2017, 00:53

Absolutely against 100% safe private claims. They will absolutely get abused, and honestly, it would be difficult to stay relevant as a major guild and not abuse this system. Being able to store major caches of supply's in an invincible area, that you just have to feed? Yeah.

Solo players get Hex 25 a no raid, no guild monument, no attack zone. And I think that's pretty generous for a game that is most definitely not designed for you to be a solo player.

Malsour

Post by Malsour » 06 Sep 2017, 02:20

JohnValentine wrote:Absolutely against 100% safe private claims. They will absolutely get abused, and honestly, it would be difficult to stay relevant as a major guild and not abuse this system. Being able to store major caches of supply's in an invincible area, that you just have to feed? Yeah.

Solo players get Hex 25 a no raid, no guild monument, no attack zone. And I think that's pretty generous for a game that is most definitely not designed for you to be a solo player.

Which is exactly why these properties need to be able to be incorporated within a bigger entity. Having these land grants that are conquerable by various kingdom's that produce income to the kingdom's create a win-win. PVE players get a safe haven and guilds get a small portion of the income/production from these players.

But guilds also need to defend these properties and take over properties within other kingdoms. This creates huge RP and battling opportunities and these properties become part of what makes a kingdom valuable. And yet these properties are essentially indestructible once placed with the consent of both original parties. (A second kingdom couldn't destroy said property once placed.) They can be conquered but not destroyed.

Situations of abuse should be dealt with on a case by case basis and hopefully dealt with extreme consequences.

Vitorlmf

Post by Vitorlmf » 05 Dec 2017, 17:38

This new patch is an incredible mistake. In addition to harming the PVP will totally monotone the attacks, leaving only possible for field wars in most cases.
If the LIF team wants to forbiden the issue of stacking boxes and other items, it should seek to implement a siege tower construction that is the correct equipment, and as disabled as boxes after a patch with an alternative solution. Being very sincere, I play the game for 4 years and 100% safe places is something that plays RP and likes to mount base not all players.
https://www.google.com.br/search?q=torr ... BbelmOaALM:

Hodo
True Believer

Post by Hodo » 05 Dec 2017, 18:08

The funny thing is the bark box issue isnt going to go away.. now it will just be for an hour and it will be FAR worse.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 05 Dec 2017, 18:57

Please lock this thread - the going over the walls discussion (http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/bark-box-change-you-are-killing-pvp-2-weeks-into-obt-t26962/) should be handled separately then the topic of this thread.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Return to General Discussion