Play button on launcher not working

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Blackwing
Zealous Believer

Play button on launcher not working

Post by Blackwing » 19 Nov 2017, 05:50

I'm having trouble launching the game. On the launcher, when I press the play button, it loads for a little bit and then I can press it again. Nothing will happen no matter how long I wait. I've attempted to repair it, restart it and run it as administrator. Nothing seems to work.

Has anyone else has this problem?

Inthelight

Re: Play button on launcher not working

Post by Inthelight » 19 Nov 2017, 06:36

Im in the same bout, however my game is installed but i dont have the option to play only install. How do you repair the launcher?

Schmerz_

Post by Schmerz_ » 19 Nov 2017, 07:10

Blackwing wrote:I'm having trouble launching the game. On the launcher, when I press the play button, it loads for a little bit and then I can press it again. Nothing will happen no matter how long I wait. I've attempted to repair it, restart it and run it as administrator. Nothing seems to work.

Has anyone else has this problem?

Same here. I click PLAY and nothing happens...

Denis0

Post by Denis0 » 19 Nov 2017, 09:44

Extract this two missing DDL files in your gamedirectory under:

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Life is Feudal MMO\game\eu

Now you can press your PLAY-Button and run the game.
Attachments
DLL-Files.zip
(246.29 KiB) Downloaded 5423 times

Salduie
Devoted Believer

Post by Salduie » 19 Nov 2017, 11:17

I installed "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable" and I solved the problem

Nekse
Devoted Believer

Post by Nekse » 19 Nov 2017, 22:13

launcher play button did not do anything..

had win 10 pro re-installed 1week pre-game install so didn't have any other games installed..

had ticket with game team to solve problem, they asked to re-install launcher and login with steam account due steam logo on launcher.. didn't help me.. had re-installed whole game before this already.

then decided to test lif yo for while so i had to install it from steam..
went random server and it worked fine.. logged out, started mmo launcher got some gateway error but ignored it and pressed play and game started just fine..

so mmo and yo share some files which you need to open mmo game!
make sure you all have "your own" installed.. and try launcher again.

solved problem for me.. maybe helps someone else also..

this lore was just about what i have done, and what didn't help me..

PS. before yo thing i didn't see any processes opening in task manager or get any error messages from launcher.. so had no idea what to fix even.. geforce experience had updated drivers already..

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 05 Dec 2017, 16:14

Nekse wrote:launcher play button did not do anything..

had win 10 pro re-installed 1week pre-game install so didn't have any other games installed..

had ticket with game team to solve problem, they asked to re-install launcher and login with steam account due steam logo on launcher.. didn't help me.. had re-installed whole game before this already.

then decided to test lif yo for while so i had to install it from steam..
went random server and it worked fine.. logged out, started mmo launcher got some gateway error but ignored it and pressed play and game started just fine..

so mmo and yo share some files which you need to open mmo game!
make sure you all have "your own" installed.. and try launcher again.

solved problem for me.. maybe helps someone else also..

this lore was just about what i have done, and what didn't help me..

PS. before yo thing i didn't see any processes opening in task manager or get any error messages from launcher.. so had no idea what to fix even.. geforce experience had updated drivers already..

This may be because YO includes installation files for C++ redist. Either way, we're glad the solution was found.

Mathis.bader

Post by Mathis.bader » 03 Jan 2018, 17:18

The bug is back. i can't start my game,play button not working, i've tried all the solution above, none work, i've reinstall / started as admin didn't work.

For what i remember, yesterday my game crash 3 time in 5 minute, so i was thinking some files were missing, os i press repair, then when it was done, my play button start not working any longer

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 04 Jan 2018, 22:27

Try reinstalling the game into another directory.

Try disabling antivirus/firewall.

Return to General Discussion