Small grp looking for more players!

Guilds in Life is Feudal: Your Own

Mysbubblan
Zealous Believer

Small grp looking for more players!

Post by Mysbubblan » 17 Apr 2017, 16:37

Greetings!

We are a group of 4 players, with 2 beeing semi active. Me and the other active guy plays alot tho, 16h/day or more i would guess.

We play on a RPvP server, so there is PvP but no seiges.
We felt like that fit quite well as we are still trying to raise a core grp before moving on to more PvP oriented servers.
We have a Blacksmith/miner, and a builder/animal keeper, so if you prefer some of the other skills thats great, but not a requirement. However a carpenter, forester, farmer or herbalist would be a huge asset and of great value to us.

If your not much of a crafter/builder and just want to be more of a handyman and warrior, thats also something we will consider valuable.
We are also looking for someone to be a commander and lead the forces on the field or in defence.

We have a discord we use for communication, and beeing on there is however required. Even if we dont use voicecom all the time, it's an easy way to chat with everyone and make requests for materials for the different builds.

If your interested or have questions you can add me on discord with the tag Xirez#8254.
Hope to meet you in-game soon!
Last edited by Mysbubblan on 02 Jun 2017, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.

VinnyN
Zealous Believer

Re: Small grp looking for more players!

Post by VinnyN » 02 May 2017, 17:13

Can not add you?

Return to Guild Recruitment