How do servers function?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

zaneosak
Devoted Believer

How do servers function?

Post by zaneosak » 05 May 2017, 15:22

I probably should of read about this before I bought the game, but I now realize that LiF: YO servers are player hosted? Or is there ones that the developer hosts? I was never a fan of games with player hosted servers that had changes to settings, god mode, no FF, etc. etc. in the old days.

Is tehre any "stock servers" to play the game as it was meant to be played, I have not even opened teh game yet, just bought it. I am just asking before I get started.

Any information on this would be appreciated.

Jakeman
Alpha Tester

Re: How do servers function?

Post by Jakeman » 05 May 2017, 16:11

zaneosak wrote:I probably should of read about this before I bought the game, but I now realize that LiF: YO servers are player hosted? Or is there ones that the developer hosts? I was never a fan of games with player hosted servers that had changes to settings, god mode, no FF, etc. etc. in the old days.

Is tehre any "stock servers" to play the game as it was meant to be played, I have not even opened teh game yet, just bought it. I am just asking before I get started.

Any information on this would be appreciated.

i dont think theres any dev hosted servers for LIF:YO

Return to Newcomer Section