Supporter Packs - Interactive FAQ

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Kapustin_Yar

Re: Supporter Packs - Interactive FAQ

Post by Kapustin_Yar » 04 Feb 2017, 22:52

Arthur Pendragon wrote:Buying any supporter pack gets you into the current beta (wave1)

LiF:YO owners will get access to beta (wave2) when it arrives.

Thanks man, I was thinking this might be the case. So the Advantage is you can join a Little earlier. And that's all. Not so bad. I'll just wait then.

Barbarian
Alpha Tester

Post by Barbarian » 25 Feb 2017, 18:49

111. Is there an update to what the early alpha backers will receive yet?
  • Answer: Not yet. We're still making the decision. More should be known closer to wave#2.

Tankoua
Zealous Believer

Post by Tankoua » 03 Mar 2017, 08:02

112. In your opinion, why are there lag problems?
How do you think you can solve these problems with a persistent world?

113. Do you put the prayer of god to the skill 0?
  • Answer: None of those questions are about supporter packs. All questions about MMO, beta tests etc should be asked here.

bowlin12
Alpha Tester

Post by bowlin12 » 04 Mar 2017, 07:57

114. I've been reading up on the packs and have read most of the responses regarding original backers, yet I'm wondering about the 6, 12, 24 hours of early access to the beta.

Is the open beta going to persist to the games release? Aka no wipe when it starts? And is there a planned or rough time to where I should prepare for this. Thanks.
  • Answer: There won't be any wipes after the start of Open Beta. Consider it a soft release. And right now we cannot provide any ETA, but hopefully it will be sometime in Summer.

Zennoya
Alpha Tester

Post by Zennoya » 14 Mar 2017, 12:16

115. I know there's no news what benefits Alpha Backers will receive but is there at least info how many tickets they will get?
  • Answer: We cannot disclose certain benefit that Alpha Bakers will receive ATM, but they will certainly be thanked for their earliest support of our project.
116. Any views how much will monthly subscription for premium account cost? And are advantages of having it known already?
  • Answer: Cannot tell anything on that topic yet.
117. Are You planning to change map or at least location of underground resources after Wipe at Wave #2 ? A lot of people searching gold/silver veins now, just to know their locations after wipe.
  • Answer: Not related to supporter packs. Please ask game related questions here.

Juan8cm

Post by Juan8cm » 17 Apr 2017, 07:46

118. If i buy the LIF:YO version on steam, do i get to play the release of the mmo version? as in own the MMO version?
  • Answer: Correct. You will receive one character ticket and therefore full access to the MMO upon release. As an owner of LiF:YO will also be able to participate in the Beta Wave #2 once you link your Steam account and verify game ownership.
119. What is a ticket?: can i give a ticket to a friend and does that mean he has a copy of the game? to quote "own the game"?<- including mmo version?
  • Answer: In MMO there will be a mixture of F2P and B2P. Basically, you will be able to test the game on so-called "Newbie Island" with certain limitations, but in order to get full access to the game, i.e get transferred to the main continent you will need to purchase and use character ticket which is of one-time use. Those tickets cannot be transferred to other accounts, so, unfortunately, you will not be able to give it to your friend.
120. If i have the LIF:YO version, do i get to have ownership of the mmo version? or do i have to pay to get the mmo Version aswell? Seperately.
  • Answer: Answered in your first question (118).
121. I hear things about a premium account status, do i have to pay monthly to play the mmo version? or is it just cosmetics and bonuses?
  • Answer: Premium will consist of bonuses that will not be necessary to play.

the answers to these questions will determine if i buy the game right now.

My objective is to buy the game & play with 1 friend!
please help me understand what i can do with 1 friend if i buy LIF:Yo package

neoHannibal
True Believer

Post by neoHannibal » 05 May 2017, 07:00

I just want to check if I understand this correctly with the mainland tickets and LiF:YO keys. For example if I buy the Silver supporter pack I will get 2 tickets and a license for LiF:YO with a third ticket included with it or not? From what I read neither tickets (from those 2 or 3) nor LiF:YO license will I be able to give to a friend?

Now assuming I will get LiF:YO on Steam and later buy the Silver supporter pack I can get the $10 discount but then I will not receive a second LiF:YO key, correct? Assuming that I will not reedem the $10 discount I will have 2 LiF:YO keys but non of them will I be able to give to a friend? If it is possible to give on of the LiF:YO keys to a friend will it come with one ticket as well?

Pigsofevil97
Zealous Believer

Post by Pigsofevil97 » 05 May 2017, 18:46

The All Encompassing Pay-2-Win Question

122. Will premium currency, premium account status, or any early backer titles (such as those for supporting the alpha or beta) be used to purchase or improve your ability to acquire gold, health, stamina, any faith related resource, cool-down reductions, the ability to maintain more stats upon death, faster stat growth, faster resource gain, or any other kind of Combat, Kingdom Construction, crafting, or religious statistical advantage?
  • Answer: We will avoid pay-to-win as much as possible. Out of your list there might be a Power Hour (once in 24 real life hours increased skills growth) and skills loss insurance (partial). There is a NO for the rest of things in your list.
123. Will I be expected to pay for a subscription in order to keep up with other players?
  • Answer: Nope.
Thanks for the help! :beer:

Xavierf2
True Believer

Post by Xavierf2 » 10 May 2017, 06:22

124. Since I already own LiF:YO on Steam, Will I receive one ticket on my mmo account once Beta Wave 2 comes?

How will receive that free ticket work?

Will there be a way to add a steam account to my LiF:MMO account?
  • Answer: Yes, you will receive free character ticket, but in order for this to happen, you'll need to link your Steam account with the website account by logging out and logging in using Steam service, and then verifying game ownership in the account settings.

sunleader
Zealous Believer

Post by sunleader » 14 May 2017, 15:17

Wave 2 is not going to be Wiped Right?
So for Confirmation. Can anyone make an Account for Wave 2 and get gifted a Ticket by a Pack owner?
Or do they need to wait for Release before they can get a ticket?

(I got 3 Friends. One has Lif.yo already so he does not need a ticket. But other two dont have any part of the game. I however got a Gold Pack and thus 3 Keys.
So can I invite them in Wave-2 or do i need to keep the tickets till release to give em to them?)

Any News on Wave-2 and release date? ^^
It said few weeks after wave 1 and wave 1 will soon end if I remember right ;)

Also can someone pls remove this bot confirmation code i need to type for each post ???
Its annoying the heck out of me lol.
No wonder so few people post here with this hassle for each post...
Pls dont kill this Game by making it an Empty and Dead PvP Arena. The niche of players is so incredible small that it hardly supports one such game. And we already got 10 or so on the Market....

PattiMayo
Zealous Believer

Post by PattiMayo » 07 Jul 2017, 16:06

127. I bought LiF:YO originally and later the MMO gold pack. So I will have 1 ticket to the mainland for one character for owning LiF:YO and three for the gold pack. I also received an additional copy of LiF:YO with purchase of the gold pack. Does that mean another ticket, coming to a total of 5? The first four being connected to one steam account and the 5th being connected to another steam account?
  • Answer: Owning LiF:YO allows to receive a character ticket only if your Steam account is linked to the website and game ownership is verified in the account settings. Therefore you can receive only one ticket for LiF:YO ownership on one account.
128.If you have multi tickets on two accounts like that and want to play on two different servers, like Euro and NA, is it determined by a choice when you use your ticket or is it going to force you to split by accounts?
  • Answer: One ticket allows you to move one character from the newbie island to the mainland. So it is up to you in what region will you create and move such characters and on which accounts.

Thank you!

BiGEdge
True Believer

Post by BiGEdge » 25 Jul 2017, 00:34

Hey guys... maybe you can answer some questions quick

129. Now ive linked my account with steam and verified everything and stuff...
Is this the only thing i have to do to play MMO right now?
  • Answer: As a supporter (True Believer) you already have access to the beta tests. We hope that you didn't miss CBT4.

130. My Frinds have LIF:YO only, can they play right now if they link theyr account?
Because you wrote this earlyer, and now were in beta wave #4
Spoiler
Have you got a link with an explanation what "true believer" means?
  • Answer: Not yet. Your friends will be eligible for wave #2 (OBT), but they need to do the steps that you explained in your first question - linking account and game ownership verification - and wait for wave #2 to start. True Believer is basically a 'bronze' supporter pack that grants you access to CBT. You can learn more about all three packs in here.

Just want to know if my buddy treated me when he sayd i cannot play MMO until he bought me an access

Artoria Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Artoria Pendragon » 19 Aug 2017, 08:28

131. bobik why you think the cosmetic clothes , skins and charactors couldnt share between different regional servers ... was it technical issues or just let us need to repurchase again ... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  • Answer: Not a supporter pack related question.
丨Revenge丨Unity丨Brave丨Yeomanry |

Karabas
Alpha Tester

Post by Karabas » 31 Aug 2017, 23:53

132. The noobie tools from packs - it will not be droped as a loot if you die.
But how about homecoming pray? That nooby tools are left or tools travel with you? :crazy:
  • Answer: Yup, they should stay with you unless depleted (ran out of durability). So death, KO, homecoming should not drop them on the ground or on your corpse.
Gray tag. Gray axe.Image

Karabas
Alpha Tester

Post by Karabas » 02 Sep 2017, 23:01

133. again about nooby tools. If i put them into some container, and take back again - they are still in "nooby" state?
  • Answer: Those items cannot be transferred, traded, dropped or otherwise moved from your inventory until they are used up.
134. if i trade that nooby tools to someone esle - they are still "nooby" for another person?
or they are not transferable? are they dropable from my inventory by my own action?
  • Answer: See above.
135. do they have any name-stamp ? something like "Axe of Karabas" - so i will be able to detect them in my inventory if i have some more the same axes made by myself? may be different color/design ?
  • Answer: They will have 0 weight :)
Gray tag. Gray axe.Image

Karabas
Alpha Tester

Post by Karabas » 07 Sep 2017, 14:05

136. about gold packs and tools - how many toolkits will be given to gold believers?
only one?
or a toolkit to each of his characters on gold account?
or a toolkit to each of gold pack ticket?
  • Answer: One toolkit for one character.
Gray tag. Gray axe.Image

Yotoni
Zealous Believer

Post by Yotoni » 20 Oct 2017, 21:03

137. if one YO player bought a zealous pack with 10% discount, he got 3 tickets in total. But what if he then decides to buy another zealous pack without applying 10% discount, does he get 3 additional tickets +1 from YO or just 3 additional? Thx
  • Answer: You'll get only additional 3 tickets from the Zealous Believer package. There's only 1 ticket for owning LiF:YO.

Vagabonden

Post by Vagabonden » 22 Oct 2017, 09:48

138. What will the prices be for buying Gods Favor?
139. What will the price be for buying 30 days Premium Account Status?
  • Answer: You will see soon. They will be adequate.

Barbarian
Alpha Tester

Post by Barbarian » 30 Oct 2017, 01:30

140. Is there an update to what the early alpha backers will receive yet?

Or should we buy one of the current packs to get in on OBT?

Tashka

Post by Tashka » 03 Dec 2017, 10:24

141. As a YO owner, if i spend a ticket on a normal server and later decide to play on RP server or vice-versa, will i be able to do so without buying anything?
Shadow queen, tyrant, crooked whore, bloody goddess, Princess of Verna, self-proclaimed Queen in Kingdom of the North (Epleland)

Books for the people! - a client mod to let you write books and messages

Bloodright

Post by Bloodright » 21 Dec 2017, 03:04

Is there an option to upgrade to a higher package?

Return to General Discussion