A Few Newb Questions: Claims and Construction

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

DrSepsis
True Believer

A Few Newb Questions: Claims and Construction

Post by DrSepsis » 08 May 2017, 21:01

First: While testing things out I put down a claim, then died to a wolf. Now I have no idea where that claim is. I want to remove it and place a new one. How do I go about doing that?

Second: I'm trying to build a sleeping bag. I have the resources, I placed them in the construction site, and told it to build. When the bar completely fills it just tells me that something or someone is preventing me from building.

I've checked and I'm not in someone else's claim. How do I actually build a sleeping bag?

Thanks!

TBDoom
True Believer

Re: A Few Newb Questions: Claims and Construction

Post by TBDoom » 09 May 2017, 03:07

For number 2 most likely you are standing in a spot where the sleeping bag is trying to be built. Easy fix for that is just to stand farther back from the sign when you try to build it.

DrSepsis
True Believer

Post by DrSepsis » 09 May 2017, 07:50

Yep, I was standing too close. Thanks for heads up!

Joachim.braun2003
True Believer

Post by Joachim.braun2003 » 09 May 2017, 16:02

I have the same Problem with the Monument and the Claim ... did you solve that yet ?

DrSepsis
True Believer

Post by DrSepsis » 10 May 2017, 03:40

Joachim.braun2003 wrote:I have the same Problem with the Monument and the Claim ... did you solve that yet ?

I haven't, no. At this point I basically think I'm just hosed.

Anyone know if unused claims decay over time or anything, or will I forever have a claim in the middle of nowhere guarding some usless chunk of land?

Sidashley
Zealous Believer

Post by Sidashley » 14 May 2017, 19:16

DrSepsis wrote:
Joachim.braun2003 wrote:I have the same Problem with the Monument and the Claim ... did you solve that yet ?

I haven't, no. At this point I basically think I'm just hosed.

Anyone know if unused claims decay over time or anything, or will I forever have a claim in the middle of nowhere guarding some usless chunk of land?

I believe you can manage your claims in the character menu on the LIF:MMO website. Click the icon in the top left corner on the forum or navigate to main page any other way > Log in > hover the mouse over your profile name/email in the top right corner of the page, this will show you a "drop down bar" > click "region EU" > navigate to the server you have your character on (Newbie or Abella) > choose your character on the left hand side > click the "Manage" button in the "personal claim" area on the left hand side.

Return to Newcomer Section