Skill cap suggestions for talk plus 1 more

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!
Aemalkov
True Believer

Skill cap suggestions for talk plus 1 more

Post by Aemalkov » 11 May 2017, 12:59

Hello all.

First of all big thanks for the game, as i have been playing so far its amazing!

Now for the suggestion, first i will say the problem (the way i see it, it doesn't mean its an actual problem) . The skill cap is 404 at the moment, which is kinda low. I understand the wanting to be realistic and that you guys want to make it that players work together so they bond , communities, cities etc BUT the problem being, some of them cant. All of these can actually be solved by throwing an in-game party search engine locally. But it would had to be in sectors only as it would be spam. So the locally chat will be used.

Another solution would be to rise the cap to 500. So if somebody for example wants to follow building, he would be able to for example harvest at lvl 30 farming some wheat as its used in most buildings.

Another idea is to make it that the first 3 tiers dont use any of the skill caps points. Artisan, nature lore and hunting is free of use.

And last suggestion but not for this issue:
Make a frequent request thread and pin it in the top so people can see which suggestions have been suggested and talk in deep and have either been accepted, denied or modified. You can add there rules on how to write the suggestions, formulas, rules for discussions etc.

Thanks for reading

Brett5290
Zealous Believer

Re: Skill cap suggestions for talk plus 1 more

Post by Brett5290 » 11 May 2017, 13:30

Buy more chars if that's the case!

Hallegra
Beta Tester

Re: Skill cap suggestions for talk plus 1 more

Post by Hallegra » 17 May 2017, 17:53

The way the game works, the devteam needs to find a way to push players into spending money on the game as it is not a subscription-based game. By limiting the skillcap players are forced to either purchase more character slots or work with a large group. Both of these things either create revenue for the game or make the player more attached to it. As such, the devs have no reason to change the way things are.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas