did i miss exculusive stuff ?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Nemrut
Zealous Believer

did i miss exculusive stuff ?

Post by Nemrut » 16 May 2017, 00:36

i had lif for about 2 year and never touch actually... and i am going to buy zealous edition of mmo version of game but i missed a few beta tests etc.. i guess.. so did they give some kind of exculusive vanity items to tester players ? or if i buy zealous edition then dont miss a single thing ?

i care about those exculusive / alpha tester / backer etc rewards / ingame items /vanity items

i read at somewhere.. developers gave some in-game titles / vanity items etc to beta /alpha testers or backers ?

maybe i remember wrong ?

thanks for comments

Nemrut
Zealous Believer

Re: did i miss exculusive stuff ?

Post by Nemrut » 16 May 2017, 02:43

i bought zealous believer but still cant get in to mmo ... i got "CR_Invalid_Account" msg and my client closes...

how can i fix it ?

also

in my account tab (website)

i have 3 groups : participants
YOwners
Zealous Believer

got lif yo and thats why i have YOowners ... also bought zealous and thats why i have it too but i dont understand what is "participants" group ?

Nemrut
Zealous Believer

Post by Nemrut » 16 May 2017, 11:05

any1 help me please ?

i opened ticket to support but still no answer ?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 16 May 2017, 12:18

g0ku wrote:i had lif for about 2 year and never touch actually... and i am going to buy zealous edition of mmo version of game but i missed a few beta tests etc.. i guess.. so did they give some kind of exculusive vanity items to tester players ? or if i buy zealous edition then dont miss a single thing ?

i care about those exculusive / alpha tester / backer etc rewards / ingame items /vanity items

i read at somewhere.. developers gave some in-game titles / vanity items etc to beta /alpha testers or backers ?

maybe i remember wrong ?

thanks for comments

You will receive all your stuff later, wave#2/release. ;) Right now we are still in closed beta and everything will be wiped once it's over.

Nemrut
Zealous Believer

Post by Nemrut » 16 May 2017, 15:01

my english is not that good sorry

as i said i understand that zealous edition will get rewards at release but i dont talk about that .. i mean if any other rewards given to players before that ? players who attend early tests / alpha /beta testers or kickstarter backers etc ?

i mean like ; in-game exculusive / vanity item / title rewards exists ? for beta testers / alpha testers or very early backers ? etc ?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 16 May 2017, 17:49

Everything that is currently known about bonuses that owners of supporter packs receive is listed here.

Nemrut
Zealous Believer

Post by Nemrut » 17 May 2017, 01:48

well i guess my english is very bad ...
let me write clear ;

i know my founder package has what kind of bonuses and i know that i will get them when mmo version release... but i asked whole another thing actually..

except this founder packs bonuses.... , did devs give any bonus/rewards/vanity items/exculusive items/titles etc... to their early beta/alpha testers or kickstarter backers ?

=) i hope u understand me now

Losthorizon350
Beta Tester

Post by Losthorizon350 » 17 May 2017, 07:08

g0ku wrote:well i guess my english is very bad ...
let me write clear ;

i know my founder package has what kind of bonuses and i know that i will get them when mmo version release... but i asked whole another thing actually..

except this founder packs bonuses.... , did devs give any bonus/rewards/vanity items/exculusive items/titles etc... to their early beta/alpha testers or kickstarter backers ?

=) i hope u understand me now

Dude, everything is described on the main page in a very informative manner. You'll get a premium currency, some cosmetic effects and you'll be allowed to enter the game six years before the rest of the players. That's it. :)

Hallegra
Beta Tester

Post by Hallegra » 17 May 2017, 16:11

Hi g0ku,

To actually answer your question, there have been no actual rewards given to any of the kickstarter/alpha/steamalpha/beta testers that are unavailable at the moment. The devteam has discussed giving some form of reward to the kickstarter backers, but nothing has come of that yet.

Nemrut
Zealous Believer

Post by Nemrut » 18 May 2017, 01:16

hellegra yeah iam talking about that ... thank you =)

Return to General Discussion