MMO CBT - When is your turn

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Nomeatloaf
Zealous Believer

Re: MMO CBT - When is your turn

Post by Nomeatloaf » 08 Mar 2017, 13:09

Tredo wrote:Then why even sign up at all? After "years" of playing why sign up just before the beta starts? Some of them have 0 posts. Leaders of clans that have 0 posts on a game they have played for years. I guess there is a first time for everything in any game.

because quite a few of those leaders have other memebers to handle the forum issues. also, they did a fully random draw to give people access. its fully random.
We will take your women, burn your villages, and drink from your skulls! - Sparhawk Battleborn

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Post by Dragmar » 08 Mar 2017, 14:00

Tredo wrote:Dragmar you just joined in 2015, but I bet you have had the game since 2013 as well but waited 2 years to join the forums as well. And wow, look at you.. a beta tester as well. Just making a point that the selection process for beta was very messed up.

That is my only point.

Actually, this is my second account. When I changed my ingame name I made a new one, since you could not change names on the forum back then.

But to your point. You want it to be a "fair" selection. How would you ever do that though? Fair in who's eyes? There will always be someone who then don't get in and feel that it's not fair. So tbh the only real way of doing it is by choosing at random. Some win, some loose, but no one can claim the devs are unfair cause everyone had the same shot at it.

And ofc ppl who didnt have a forum account would sign up as soon as they said they would make a random draw, ppl would be dumb not to.

Ravose
True Believer

Post by Ravose » 10 Mar 2017, 15:13

Had to wait a while to purchase the starter pack for the MMO, but I'm excited as always for the Feudal MMO to release/come out. Can't wait. Keep it going good as usual you guys. Let's have a great show out of 10,000 strong - ay? Lol. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Honor Discord | Leader of Honor | Honor Website

Sevil

Post by Sevil » 20 Mar 2017, 16:18

Soooooo, any news on when wave #2 starts?

FYI: regarding above conversations. I have been playing YO for years, and just because i have no posts, doesn't mean I do not pay attention to the progression of the game, or do not deserve a chance to play in beta just as much as the next guy.

WestArcher

Post by WestArcher » 20 Mar 2017, 23:09

Soon™

Honestly I wouldn't expect it for quite some time, If I recall correctly the plan is Q4 2017 though I could be wrong, however real life will most likely get in the way as it always does and push it back some.

all we can do is hope for the best and be patient

Darkoden85420
True Believer

Post by Darkoden85420 » 31 Mar 2017, 00:58

I have had Lif your one for couple years now and I bought the 45$ pack to get in to closed beta almost two months ago when the heck am I going to be able to get in last year this time yal said around Christmas but now its march still no access I am about to just move on Wurm unlimited atleast puts out updates on time.

Darkoden85420
True Believer

Post by Darkoden85420 » 31 Mar 2017, 01:02

omg really just rad post above mine if I have to wait tell end of this year I am done with this crap game when you make a deadline YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT people are paying you to get in to the game and date keeps getting pushed back sorry for the language but this is bull shitt

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Post by Dragmar » 31 Mar 2017, 05:26

Darkoden85420 wrote:I have had Lif your one for couple years now and I bought the 45$ pack to get in to closed beta almost two months ago when the heck am I going to be able to get in last year this time yal said around Christmas but now its march still no access I am about to just move on Wurm unlimited atleast puts out updates on time.

We've already had 2 runs of closed beta wave 1, which by looking at your blue name, you had access to. So not sure what you're whining about?

Darkoden85420
True Believer

Post by Darkoden85420 » 31 Mar 2017, 09:21

they said they send me info on how to get in after I bought it still wait don't know where to go I sign in and all I get is a page to buy the packs never got another email

Darkoden85420
True Believer

Post by Darkoden85420 » 31 Mar 2017, 09:25

Thanks for activation your key. We will send you instructions how to take participation in CBT soon. Meanwhile, you can communicate with other players on our Forum and subscribe our news to stay informed about special events.

that was the email two months ago they had to have had a test since then and I have not gotten any key or emails

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Post by Dragmar » 31 Mar 2017, 09:35

Darkoden85420 wrote:Thanks for activation your key. We will send you instructions how to take participation in CBT soon. Meanwhile, you can communicate with other players on our Forum and subscribe our news to stay informed about special events.

that was the email two months ago they had to have had a test since then and I have not gotten any key or emails

On the very bottom of the forum there is a closed section that only those with Beta access can see. It should contain all the info you need to know about downloading and playing the game.

Kapustin_Yar

Post by Kapustin_Yar » 23 Apr 2017, 23:16

Seems like Darkoden could have been playing for a couple of months. :ROFL: Better late than never, eh?

I still can wait for my turn. The standalone was fun for a while, but in this case it's size that matters. So knowing about most of the stuff beforehand is good and we can get right into the game. There are few games I'm excited about and LiF is still among them.

Still - I wouldn't mind playing rather sooner than later, too.

Deathgarnet
True Believer

Post by Deathgarnet » 30 Apr 2017, 15:50

I guess we should be seeing the next beta wave sometime soon then. very excited to start playing this MMO and joining a big olde city.

D.stroman

Post by D.stroman » 05 May 2017, 21:18

how typical. i understand the initial backers should be first but then u saw more people with money out and for $50 they can jump in front of those who purchased your own.

Dahydro

Post by Dahydro » 07 May 2017, 22:22

Dont fall for it, i have had this game since 2014 never got an email, invite my mail box is still empty from these guys if u want in honostly youll have to pay, theres no love for us who help them kick start the game, who had to suffer the bugs, the emptyness of the game, promise after promise.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 08 May 2017, 00:31

Dahydro wrote:Dont fall for it, i have had this game since 2014 never got an email, invite my mail box is still empty from these guys if u want in honostly youll have to pay, theres no love for us who help them kick start the game, who had to suffer the bugs, the emptyness of the game, promise after promise.

Please contain your drama in your thread. Thank you.

If you'd have MMO since 2014, you would have been registered on our forums since 2014 and you would be member of Alpha tester group. Owners of LiF:YO will get access to Wave #2 and free character ticket, providing full access to the final release of MMO. So you are basically receiving a free game and that still seems to not be enough of a 'thank you' :pardon:

Njord

Post by Njord » 14 May 2017, 20:29

Hello guys , Anyone know which wave running for MMO ? I have lif:yo since at first. Morever , Can we play MMO from TURKEY ? Is the server locations effect playable ? Thanks for help !

Ariantes
True Believer

Post by Ariantes » 19 May 2017, 07:59

Arrakis wrote:
Dahydro wrote:Dont fall for it, i have had this game since 2014 never got an email, invite my mail box is still empty from these guys if u want in honostly youll have to pay, theres no love for us who help them kick start the game, who had to suffer the bugs, the emptyness of the game, promise after promise.

If you'd have MMO since 2014, you would have been registered on our forums since 2014 and you would be member of Alpha tester group. Owners of LiF:YO will get access to Wave #2 and free character ticket, providing full access to the final release of MMO. So you are basically receiving a free game and that still seems to not be enough of a 'thank you' :pardon:

Admin made a Point... thank you :beer:

Tenne_78

Post by Tenne_78 » 19 May 2017, 09:44

:Yahoo!:

Sevil

Post by Sevil » 19 May 2017, 12:52

Arrakis wrote:

I have been a member since 2014, but am not part of any tester groups... how come?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 19 May 2017, 23:25

Sevil wrote:I have been a member since 2014, but am not part of any tester groups... how come?

Alpha tester title is reserved for those who supported the project via paypal before YO appeared on steam.

FrostyMug

Post by FrostyMug » 22 May 2017, 18:40

I purchased LIF Your Own when it first hit steam and was set to test on the Wave #1 and then along come the packs and knock me clear out a whole wave of testing? How does that work? I have been a loyal customer of LIF and supporter up until now. The packs should be last. They were not supporters when we were and seems only fair to place length of support ahead of amount of money supported (Even though when I bought Your Own it was at the Bronze level of supporter already.) I just do not understand this company and its development style since it is all seeming like a money grab to me at this point.

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Post by Dragmar » 22 May 2017, 19:25

FrostyMug wrote:I purchased LIF Your Own when it first hit steam and was set to test on the Wave #1 and then along come the packs and knock me clear out a whole wave of testing? How does that work? I have been a loyal customer of LIF and supporter up until now. The packs should be last. They were not supporters when we were and seems only fair to place length of support ahead of amount of money supported (Even though when I bought Your Own it was at the Bronze level of supporter already.) I just do not understand this company and its development style since it is all seeming like a money grab to me at this point.

Steam owners where never ment in wave 1, steam owners where always wave 2.

Enchiridion

Post by Enchiridion » 23 May 2017, 21:45

Yo, I just want to say that it's not all of us who are salty and impatient. I love LiF:YO and I'm really looking forward to get into the next MMO beta! Keep up the awesome work, focus on creating a great game, and ignore all the negative people on the forum!

Sevil

Post by Sevil » 24 May 2017, 15:37

I have a question. The people who are a part of the testing now, like the ones who donated extra recently and became believers, are they able to play all the time? or are the servers open only certain days out of the whole wave phase?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 24 May 2017, 22:40

Sevil wrote:I have a question. The people who are a part of the testing now, like the ones who donated extra recently and became believers, are they able to play all the time? or are the servers open only certain days out of the whole wave phase?

During CBT there are test runs that last 2-3weeks and then in between those test runs we close them for maintenance so we can analyze all the data and fix the issues. Nobody can enter the server during that time.

Sevil

Post by Sevil » 25 May 2017, 14:32

Arrakis wrote:
Sevil wrote:I have a question. The people who are a part of the testing now, like the ones who donated extra recently and became believers, are they able to play all the time? or are the servers open only certain days out of the whole wave phase?

During CBT there are test runs that last 2-3weeks and then in between those test runs we close them for maintenance so we can analyze all the data and fix the issues. Nobody can enter the server during that time.

Makes sense. Thanks for your responses.

Kapustin_Yar

Post by Kapustin_Yar » 27 May 2017, 23:26

Just asking in general: is wave 2 near?

Because since my last post I gathered it would be 2-3 months and that's about June/July by my counting (rather June than July).

There is a threshold between excitement and disappointment and though we'll all cherish the day we can enter the persistent and amazing world of LiF, we'd arrive with more enthusiam, if the date was set rather sooner than later. Or if it has to be later (I mean, REALLY much later), it would be awesome to hear about it too. And as early as possible, then. Confusing innit?

I'm really a big fan of the concept and enjoyed :YO for hundreds of hours. It's just time to move on and it has been for a while now. I don't like the whole "buy your way into the game now" deal. I want to be king on my own terms, and I'll wait my turn to smite these upstarts :evil:

Zmoreilly
True Believer

Post by Zmoreilly » 29 May 2017, 02:33

Quick question. I understand I can't play untill wave 2 becomes available. But I couldn't even log in with the launcher to get a error message of (unable to play, or something to that matter) I logged in with my gmail account so I am just asking to make sure there isn't any issues.

Aolas68

Post by Aolas68 » 31 May 2017, 17:44

And still the same bullshit and miss concept, I was a big supporter of this game. Had some dedicated game servers running (NFO) with LiF:YO for a group that I don't want mention here.

Than I realized that the Dev's decided, they need more money, understandable (servers, development, and also the leeches need salary) so they started to sale some new packages to with the possibility to buy in Beta MMO. In one way understandable, but on the other side you crossed the real supporting community who bought your game in the beginning.

Sad thing.

I hope the dev and the brain master behind the game will prosper, but in the same time i hope the marketing and the other leeches will go under.

:)

Return to General Discussion