Why I stopped playing Life is Feudal : Your Own

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Sunleader
Zealous Believer

Re: Why I stopped playing Life is Feudal : Your Own

Post by Sunleader » 15 May 2017, 18:06

You Answered me on the other Topic.
But its not that related to this Issue.

The Problem is that Walls should Protect a Village from being Accessed by People that do not have Permission to be inside there.

Its fine that the System later will include War Declarations etc.
Its not the JH System or the later System I regard as a Problem.
And its also not the thing about the Monument being Destroyed.

The Problem is that this Issue is effectively making Walls useless.
See Mate.
During a Siege. Walls are serving as an Advantage Position for a Fight. So of course there is Options to Scale and Destroy them.

But especially outside an actual Attack. Them being Scaled easily becomes a Problem.
Because people who do not care for the Alignment can this way during the Night come into your Castle and then Kill you when you log back in.
Not because they actually siege you. And not to actually destroy the monument or anything.
They simply come in killing you and take everything thats not inside a locked house where they cannot get to.

See mate.
The Joke is. For an Actual Siege I would not actually care for this.
Its not going to be that easy to get up the Wall with a Box like that when there is Defenders up there Shooting Arrows at you while your carrying a Box there.

The Problem is that methods like this with the Box effectively allows People to get into your castle in off hours when nobody is there. And then log back in there to kill you any time of the day as well as not actually going to War with you or anything to mess up your Village.

Bugs like this need to be Fixed.
Walls need to be an Defensive Structure which needs some effort to be Overcome.
Right now its effectively about as hard to overcome as the Fence on a Cattle Ranch.
And thats not going to work.
Pls dont kill this Game by making it an Empty and Dead PvP Arena. The niche of players is so incredible small that it hardly supports one such game. And we already got 10 or so on the Market....

Kildrith
Zealous Believer

Post by Kildrith » 15 May 2017, 18:59

Sunleader wrote:The Problem is that Walls should Protect a Village from being Accessed by People that do not have Permission to be inside there.

The Problem is that this Issue is effectively making Walls useless.
See Mate.
During a Siege. Walls are serving as an Advantage Position for a Fight. So of course there is Options to Scale and Destroy them.

But especially outside an actual Attack. Them being Scaled easily becomes a Problem.

I don't see a problem with this.
See Mate.
The game is an open PvP game. And items take up physical space, so it makes sense, so the act of getting over the wall makes perfect sense if people are online or not. However I do agree with you that something needs to be done about logging off in someones claim.

Sunleader wrote:Because people who do not care for the Alignment can this way during the Night come into your Castle and then Kill you when you log back in.
Not because they actually siege you. And not to actually destroy the monument or anything.
They simply come in killing you and take everything thats not inside a locked house where they cannot get to.

There was a pretty huge post about this subject a while back, in two different spots, and it has spurned some action by the devs, but no in game application has yet to be implemented.

I wish that if someone logged out of the claim, was sent off claim when they logged back in, that would be ideal imo.

Sunleader
Zealous Believer

Post by Sunleader » 15 May 2017, 21:56

If you think it makes sense that a small box made of woodfibers allows a person to scale a wall your beyond help.

The box should neither hold onto the wall nor support a person.
Pls dont kill this Game by making it an Empty and Dead PvP Arena. The niche of players is so incredible small that it hardly supports one such game. And we already got 10 or so on the Market....

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 16 May 2017, 02:27

Sunleader wrote:
No need to do any Further Research here.
I spent hours reading around here.
And your pretty active. So I had a taste of your Answers to different Topics.

And you in general dont give a crab about the Base Building Aspect of this Game.
You are generally in Favor of Roaming PvP with no obstacles.
And generally against anything that makes it harder to attack others.

The more you type and jump to conclusions, the more your ignorance shows. I would tell you to go away, but I think instead I shall nominate you for the Life Is Feudal Official Jester.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Sunleader
Zealous Believer

Post by Sunleader » 16 May 2017, 03:11

I will simply add you to ignore now.
No sense in talking to griefers who only throw personal attacks and wont say anything useful anyways.
Have a Nice Day.

InnocentFarmer
Alpha Tester

Post by InnocentFarmer » 18 May 2017, 23:15

This is just sad, stop bickering. We don't need this kind of hostility in here, you are both adults I presume, try to act like it and keep it civil, thank you!

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 19 May 2017, 02:45

InnocentFarmer wrote:This is just sad, stop bickering. We don't need this kind of hostility in here, you are both adults I presume, try to act like it and keep it civil, thank you!

No
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Ulfheoinn
True Believer

Post by Ulfheoinn » 19 May 2017, 18:08

How about you just realize that this is nonsense ?

Yeah you have walls, and ?

You want to be nearly invincible ? Go get Castle Walls.
Or even better, you don't want to lose a single fight, a single item ? Don't play it !

Life is feudal of course you will have some hard moments.

So because you have stone walls you shoudn't be raidable ?
Do you see any ladder in this game right now ? No.

That's why the barbox and bed ladder !

When you have to make a barbox ladder you have to collect, craft, and move the item to the walls.
Which make you very slow and perfect target for bow and crossbow.

Oh, and you have to do it multiples times because one barbox is not enough.

You keep saying "Go to chivalry dude"
How about YOU go play Sims Medieval ?
[BP] Ulf
Óðinn's special warriors, and elite Viking forces

Sunleader
Zealous Believer

Post by Sunleader » 20 May 2017, 04:21

InnocentFarmer wrote:This is just sad, stop bickering. We don't need this kind of hostility in here, you are both adults I presume, try to act like it and keep it civil, thank you!

I put him on Ignore a while back.
Ever since hes been heavily in love with me and just cant stop following me wherever I go.

So I fear its too late for you to necro an topic about that :)

Sunleader
Zealous Believer

Post by Sunleader » 20 May 2017, 04:25

Ulfheoinn wrote:How about you just realize that this is nonsense ?

Yeah you have walls, and ?

You want to be nearly invincible ? Go get Castle Walls.
Or even better, you don't want to lose a single fight, a single item ? Don't play it !

Life is feudal of course you will have some hard moments.

So because you have stone walls you shoudn't be raidable ?
Do you see any ladder in this game right now ? No.

That's why the barbox and bed ladder !

When you have to make a barbox ladder you have to collect, craft, and move the item to the walls.
Which make you very slow and perfect target for bow and crossbow.

Oh, and you have to do it multiples times because one barbox is not enough.

You keep saying "Go to chivalry dude"
How about YOU go play Sims Medieval ?

Did you actually Read what People have been Writing ?

Nobody is talking about this being useful as a Siege Option.
We are Talking about it being an easy way to Grief People by being able to get into Peoples Castle and then log back in there to kill unprepared people inside.

And yes.
Many People here would be better off in Chivalry. Because they very obviously want to play an PvP Arena not an Sandbox Game.
Albeit some are also simply obvious Griefers which want to keep as many abusable bugs and glitches as possible to use em to Grief People....
Last edited by Sunleader on 20 May 2017, 14:46, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Feedback Section