Experienced player seeking guild/group

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Eale

Experienced player seeking guild/group

Post by Eale » 25 May 2017, 09:30

I'm an experienced YO player, I have about 600 hours played. in that time ive done almost every profession, and have a strong understanding of the game, and combat. I can fill any roll you want and participate in raids as well as do time intensive tasks.

I have lots of free time on my hands, I just need a group of people who are fun to be around and are on frequently. currently I do not have the MMO purchased but im open to buy it if i find a good group of people to play with.

I'm open to all levels of RP up to mi'lady style white knighting. but im not too into people being excessively toxic either (over personal comms I couldnt care less but I like to appear at least professional with my in-game image)

I've jumped from clan to clan on yo and im getting tired of the 2-3 week claims then everyone gets over it and never plays again.

my play times can vary but are usually 2pm-10pm (PST, west coast NA)

trade skills:
terraforming: 10/10
forestry: 10/10
resource knowledge 8/10
Tailoring 9/10
blacksmithing/mining 9/10
hunting/leather working 8/10
herbalist 7/10
alchemy 1/10
farming 7/10
siege engineer 2/10
animal lore/animal breeding 9/10
construction type skills require very little actual knowledge but I know how to level them up quickly to place buildings.

fighting:
Lancing 0/10
melee combat 6/10
archery 8/10
defensive infantry 9/10

this is my own rough estimate of my capabilities. please get back to me on any interested guilds, only serious guilds, if you have 3 members and 1 of them is your younger brother who likes to stack all of the items please don't bother.

(edit) I should also add that im about to turn 26, some people seem to care about age.

Forresthunt
Zealous Believer

Re: Experienced player seeking guild/group

Post by Forresthunt » 13 Jun 2017, 09:06

Hello there Eale,
Im not about to invite you to my guild, too small and I don't even have an younger brother. :)
I would suggest however to go and check the already listed Guilds. Many of them have long history playing the game and you may find yourself among friends in no time.
and by the way, as for the skills, you will have to build it all over again if you decide to play MMO.
with your experience it's just a matter of time before you achieve wanted results.
best regards

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 13 Jun 2017, 16:07

Eale wrote:I'm an experienced YO player, I have about 600 hours played. in that time ive done almost every profession, and have a strong understanding of the game, and combat. I can fill any roll you want and participate in raids as well as do time intensive tasks.

this is my own rough estimate of my capabilities. please get back to me on any interested guilds, only serious guilds, if you have 3 members and 1 of them is your younger brother who likes to stack all of the items please don't bother.

(edit) I should also add that im about to turn 26, some people seem to care about age.

Greetings Eale. I would offer that you review our Duchy of Wessex recruitment thread.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 14 Jun 2017, 01:36

Eale wrote:I'm an experienced YO player, I have about 600 hours played. in that time ive done almost every profession, and have a strong understanding of the game, and combat. I can fill any roll you want and participate in raids as well as do time intensive tasks.

I have lots of free time on my hands, I just need a group of people who are fun to be around and are on frequently. currently I do not have the MMO purchased but im open to buy it if i find a good group of people to play with.

I'm open to all levels of RP up to mi'lady style white knighting. but im not too into people being excessively toxic either (over personal comms I couldnt care less but I like to appear at least professional with my in-game image)

I've jumped from clan to clan on yo and im getting tired of the 2-3 week claims then everyone gets over it and never plays again.

my play times can vary but are usually 2pm-10pm (PST, west coast NA)

trade skills:
terraforming: 10/10
forestry: 10/10
resource knowledge 8/10
Tailoring 9/10
blacksmithing/mining 9/10
hunting/leather working 8/10
herbalist 7/10
alchemy 1/10
farming 7/10
siege engineer 2/10
animal lore/animal breeding 9/10
construction type skills require very little actual knowledge but I know how to level them up quickly to place buildings.

fighting:
Lancing 0/10
melee combat 6/10
archery 8/10
defensive infantry 9/10

Danovia is also an option for your play experience. We have involved ambitions for the MMO, and also host a LIFYO server for our pledges to play on in the meantime. We are also those people that care about age, as our community is 18+.

Furthermore, good news. If you own LIFYO, you already own the MMO. One character slot come Wave 2.

Our thread is here: the-danovians-rp-pvp-pve-organized-18-t23351/

There's more information on that thing than could be reasonably read, especially if you go to the google doc. If you're interested, friend me on steam at [DGN] Johnny.

Return to Guild Recruitment