Farmers behaviour

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: Forest Village? Post it here!

Darkiger

Farmers behaviour

Post by Darkiger » 31 Dec 2016, 19:52

Please allow the farmers who have finished harvesting their fields before winter to HELP the farmers from other fields.

Some farmers are planting again before winter (useless) while some other fields are not fully harvested :shock:

Solidarity with the farmers ! :D

Grieswurst

Re: Farmers behaviour

Post by Grieswurst » 06 Jan 2017, 19:36

Darkiger wrote:Please allow the farmers who have finished harvesting their fields before winter to HELP the farmers from other fields.

Some farmers are planting again before winter (useless) while some other fields are not fully harvested :shock:

Solidarity with the farmers ! :D

Very good idea in my opinion!

Asklepiy

Re: Farmers behaviour7d4p

Post by Asklepiy » 16 Mar 2017, 10:48

Very good idea, as well I would like, that if it is raining, and a farmer is bringing water to water crops, he/she, should leave the water and go loose the earth or something like that, since the humidity is at 100% but my farmers still water the plants, because they took that decision long before it was raining. :-(

Drewwit91

Re: Farmers behaviour

Post by Drewwit91 » 03 Jun 2017, 10:31

You can manage that yourself, and I think that's planned by devs. Click on the field once it's harvested, and set the number of workers on that field to 0.

I am fairly certain this is something we gotta manage ourselves. Because Orchards never get harvested fully if you leave your villagers decide when to harvest apples. If you click harvest late summer, then they will get all the apples (and yes my wells, storage and housing is near by, which matters a lot)

Return to Suggestions and Ideas