Lands of Saragonya

TyrelionPrime
Devoted Believer

Lands of Saragonya

Post by TyrelionPrime » 13 May 2017, 17:14

Greetings fellow adventurers!

The "Lands of Saragonya" are open for you to explore! Set sail to our lands and join the adventure, settle your town or join one of the few existing villages - IF you are worthy.

There are still many corners of the untamed land to explore, so make sure you bring your friends!

Davy_spens

Re: Lands of Saragonya

Post by Davy_spens » 16 May 2017, 09:49

TyrelionPrime wrote:Greetings fellow adventurers!

The "Lands of Saragonya" are open for you to explore! Set sail to our lands and join the adventure, settle your town or join one of the few existing villages - IF you are worthy.

There are still many corners of the untamed land to explore, so make sure you bring your friends!

I joined with a friend. We will see you. :friends:

Nik4rasag3
True Believer

Post by Nik4rasag3 » 21 May 2017, 07:32

Hi. I look forward to join. I am new player. Are settings of thiw server close to MMO ones?

Davy_spens

Post by Davy_spens » 22 May 2017, 06:18

Nik4rasag3 wrote:Hi. I look forward to join. I am new player. Are settings of thiw server close to MMO ones?

Hi Nik4rasag3, i think so. Ill ask the owner of lands of Saragonya. At the moment they are 3 camps. You got the Knights of Saragonya (owner), you got me with a friend (we search people), and you got 2 new ones that just started.

Feel free to join add us on Steam= Davy251

TyrelionPrime
Devoted Believer

Post by TyrelionPrime » 22 May 2017, 08:53

Nik4rasag3 wrote:Hi. I look forward to join. I am new player. Are settings of thiw server close to MMO ones?

Greetings Nik4rasag3,

The settings are not as the MMO. The problem with setting a server on those settings is that there generally are a lot less people in YO servers and the settings of the MMO are based on a lot more people joining forces. For example, a tier4 guild can have 80 members yet a LiF:YO server can only have 64 players max.

I'll give you a rundown of the settings on our server:

Skillcaps: Crafting 1100, combat 1100, minor 800
Skill multiplier: 3
Terraforming speed: 1.5
Day/night cycle: 6 hours
animal breeding: 240
animal count: 125

We are very new player friendly and encourage new players to join one of the villages under construction right now. Which, at this point, are all the villages except Saragonya itself.
If you can find some friends to join you, you can ofcourse also create your own town. There still is plenty of free land.

Solo play is not recommended though as you can not do everything by yourself.

We only have a few rules on the server:
1) Character names should be RP-friendly
2) global chat is OoC, local chat and in-game voice chat are IC
3) anything you want to chat about that should come from your character (for example bartering for a trade, negotiating a treaty,...) should be done IC in local chat or in-game voice chat. Global chat is for off topic, player related conversations.

and that is basically it. :)

Hope to see you around!

Glorvaex

Post by Glorvaex » 22 May 2017, 09:05

I'm new to the game (have literally 0 hours of ingame experience :) ) and looking for a nice RP server. Is this an active server?

Davy_spens

Post by Davy_spens » 23 May 2017, 09:20

Timrylant wrote:I'm new to the game (have literally 0 hours of ingame experience :) ) and looking for a nice RP server. Is this an active server?

Hello Timrylant,

Yes its very active, we are everyday online. Add us on steam and we will invite u on teamspeak or discord. See you soon :)

TyrelionPrime
Devoted Believer

Post by TyrelionPrime » 23 May 2017, 11:24

Timrylant wrote:I'm new to the game (have literally 0 hours of ingame experience :) ) and looking for a nice RP server. Is this an active server?

Greetings Timrylant,

I just recently opened up the server for everyone to join. Most of us are on in the evening (GMT+1 timezone). We are very new-player-friendly as I encourage our veteran players to help new players out zith help and tips on the game. However, although the adbice is free, there are no free materialistic gifts as we also encourage people to establish trade relations.
You are most welcome to join. You can either start out on your own, yet then you will soon feel lacking, or join one of the upcoming towns.

Just hop in and introduce yourself in global chat.

TyrelionPrime
Devoted Believer

Post by TyrelionPrime » 03 Jun 2017, 16:24

Greetings all,

Since we opened up the server, a few people have joined our ranks, yet there are still many places left to settle on our land!

Feel free to join!

Nik4rasag3
True Believer

Post by Nik4rasag3 » 05 Jun 2017, 05:31

Guys I cant find the server any more at server list.....is it down? :bad:
I am Ark Lander btw! What is going on? I used to enter by "history" tab and now the server is not there......plz help

Mattias_joris

Post by Mattias_joris » 18 Jun 2017, 15:14

Lands of Saragonya are still looking for more players! We have a small, friendly and active community already, but the more the merrier :D .

Join one of the existing guilds or start out on your own or with your own friends... Whatever you desire.

The server is stable and has been up since October. The server admin is very friendly and helpful.

Looking forward to meet you soon!

Kind regards,

Elzethian
Kattegat guild leader

Return to RP Servers