looking for a host that allows access to server console

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players

Sebbbbyocum

looking for a host that allows access to server console

Post by Sebbbbyocum » 04 Jun 2017, 16:57

I am currently using bluefang and it's considered an official host but as of right now their server console on their overseer panel is read only. I have no way of inputting commands to execute mod/scripts.

I am looking for a host someone can recommend that allows access to the server console and allows us to input commands.

Valvegas1

Re: looking for a host that allows access to server console

Post by Valvegas1 » 29 Jun 2017, 01:05

Honestly hosting on a local machine is the best way to go...you get complete control over everything that way...restarts take mere seconds and adding mods or tweaking files is super easy...if you have 2gb of ram to spare and at least a quad core processor you can handle running a server and playing at the same time...I invested a few bucks into a cheap case and power supply and used parts from my former rig (phenom 2 quad core, 4gb ram, 120gb ssd) to make a server machine to run my server on...even buying all the stuff needed would cost $200 if you know where to buy from...thats a much better deal than paying $50 a month for a hosting service

Return to Private Servers