Can i get mmo when i purchase Lif Your own(late purchase)?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

BeastWarrior

Can i get mmo when i purchase Lif Your own(late purchase)?

Post by BeastWarrior » 07 Jul 2017, 18:03

Many of them said i can play mmo if i purchase LIF Your own but i didnt own it yet , i going to buy LIF YO in a few weeks so i can get access to mmo even if i purchase it late? because MMO is not on steam which i want to purchase it from steam due to there is problem in payment so i prefer buying from steam so for now only LIF YO is on steam . also another advantage is i can learn about LIF before moving to mmo
......... Also i made another thread about if my pc meets requirement to run LIF YO AND MMO . i already read the requirement but still not sure if can run or not so need help

Kildrith
Zealous Believer

Re: Can i get mmo when i purchase Lif Your own(late purchase)?

Post by Kildrith » 07 Jul 2017, 18:30

BeastWarrior wrote:Many of them said i can play mmo if i purchase LIF Your own but i didnt own it yet , i going to buy LIF YO in a few weeks so i can get access to mmo even if i purchase it late? because MMO is not on steam which i want to purchase it from steam due to there is problem in payment so i prefer buying from steam so for now only LIF YO is on steam . also another advantage is i can learn about LIF before moving to mmo
......... Also i made another thread about if my pc meets requirement to run LIF YO AND MMO . i already read the requirement but still not sure if can run or not so need help

Buying life is feudal YO gives you acess to the beta test on wave#2, it is currently wave#1 still, if you are just looking to play the MMO you can buy one of the packages on the website for just the MMO, it also gives you immediate access during all the beta tests.

Return to Newcomer Section