Personal Claims in MMO

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Willbonney
True Believer

Personal Claims in MMO

Post by Willbonney » 11 Jul 2017, 23:58

Greetings folks,

Lot of folks in #help channel and myself have been conversing about Private Claims. It doesn't seem like they can currently be resized.

There's now two columns, "Points" and "Gods' Favor." Two rows, "Maintenance Cost" and "Stock."

So with the Gods' Favor deal, which is the "premium currency" I've read about in the past Q&A's, does that mean we need to have this premium currency to increase the size of Personal Claims now?

Ragemaster9999
True Believer

Re: Personal Claims in MMO

Post by Ragemaster9999 » 12 Jul 2017, 00:00

Willbonney wrote:Greetings folks,

Lot of folks in #help channel and myself have been conversing about Private Claims. It doesn't seem like they can currently be resized.

There's now two columns, "Points" and "Gods' Favor." Two rows, "Maintenance Cost" and "Stock."

So with the Gods' Favor deal, which is the "premium currency" I've read about in the past Q&A's, does that mean we need to have this premium currency to increase the size of Personal Claims now?

confirming my claim size ins'nt increasing. I have 2500 points in the personal claim and the maintance is 9. When i resized the personal claim system message said "your land will increase tomarrow morning" or something like that. Multiple ingame days has passed and no growth. Dev please comment.

Katrina
True Believer

Post by Katrina » 14 Jul 2017, 01:36

[quote="confirming my claim size ins'nt increasing. I have 2500 points in the personal claim and the maintance is 9. When i resized the personal claim system message said "your land will increase tomarrow morning" or something like that. Multiple ingame days has passed and no growth. Dev please comment.[/quote]

Ditto for my personal claim... no increase in size. Help!!! :O:

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 14 Jul 2017, 12:27

We are still investigating this issue. Last patch was supposed to fix it but it didn't :( we'll release another patch as soon as possible.

Willbonney
True Believer

Post by Willbonney » 14 Jul 2017, 18:18

Things seem to be working all right today.

Davis105
True Believer

Post by Davis105 » 14 Jul 2017, 18:21

I've had the same issues with the claim not increasing in game.

Zhalls
Alpha Tester

Post by Zhalls » 28 Nov 2017, 07:26

I'm confused. I built a private claim. I fed it to increase the days of use, but I can't appear to figure out how to increase the claim size. It says I need to place God's Favor in the storage, but where exactly do I do that?

Can we get an official updated helpfile on how to increase the size of personal claims?

Blackberrygoo

Post by Blackberrygoo » 28 Nov 2017, 08:32

Zhalls wrote:I'm confused. I built a private claim. I fed it to increase the days of use, but I can't appear to figure out how to increase the claim size. It says I need to place God's Favor in the storage, but where exactly do I do that?

Can we get an official updated helpfile on how to increase the size of personal claims?

Can you right click on the ground and see an authority tab ? It should have a “ resize your claim “ button I think ...

Zhalls
Alpha Tester

Post by Zhalls » 29 Nov 2017, 08:13

Yup, spot on, had to right click ground outside of claim area and adjust from there. Thanks for the help!

Return to General Discussion