MMO login??

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Darkcleric

MMO login??

Post by Darkcleric » 14 Jul 2017, 20:23

Hi,i own, Your own though steam :good:,and it says that the account is linked,however cant seem to work out how to log in the MMO say account not active,a Developer on steam said this :::( you have access for one character for "open" beta and release of Life is Feudal:MMO. You just simply need to go to lifeisfeudal.com and create an account. You will need to log in linking your Steam account and that will show your ownership of Life is Feudal: Your Own on our site. Then if your email account information is up to date you will receive an email announcement of the start of open beta.)::: So i have done that but never got no email is there a way to resend email? or has that part of beta not started yet? REGARDS

Arrakis

Re: MMO login??

Post by Arrakis » 14 Jul 2017, 23:13

You are eligible for Wave 2. We are still in Wave 1. There will be at least one more test run during this wave.

M.delorbe.s
True Believer

Post by M.delorbe.s » 16 Jul 2017, 16:03

Am i ellegible for wave 1? i'm downloading the game as we speak.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 16 Jul 2017, 20:24

Arrakis wrote:You are eligible for Wave 2. We are still in Wave 1.

All YO owners will be able to join when Wave 2 will begin.

Adriaansen11
True Believer

Post by Adriaansen11 » 21 Jul 2017, 23:55

Arrakis wrote:
Arrakis wrote:You are eligible for Wave 2. We are still in Wave 1.

All YO owners will be able to join when Wave 2 will begin.

any idea when the wave 2 will begin? id like to put my purchase to use and get my character name squared way asap.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 22 Jul 2017, 01:42

Hopefully in less than 2 months.

ImRyanOf1

Post by ImRyanOf1 » 22 Jul 2017, 03:51

I purchased YO back when you all (<yall) first developed this game, it was stated THEN (at my time of purchase) that YO owners would receive first access to the MMO when it became available for testing! (Hence the early access) <^Original deal..

Yall change your website since then and I have watched the
"ABOUT THIS GAME" in steam change ever so slowly for 2 yrs to now say:

"Included in your purchase, all Life is Feudal:YO owners will receive one character to gain full access to Life is Feudal:MMO open beta tests and release."

^That was NOT the original deal!

-To Move on-

Well I just read news in this post that we will get access to "wave #2" (which isn't 1rst access is it) and that your "still in wave#1", However in another post in this forum (Development News #61) said: "We have decided to prolong this Closed Beta Test Wave#4 until Monday, July 24th, 2017. - Ya know, all your tester is and should be those who purchased YO in the beginning which WAS the original early access offer anyways...

So I'm with this person (DarkclericMMO login??) were is my invite to WAVE#2 if wave#4 is currently going on till the 24th? (OR any invite for any wave or first opening of the MMO which was the original offer to begin with..)

I'm not happy with all how yall have treated us YO owners, we were promised full access at time of purchase back when yall were new and still developing YO and MMO was just an itch to scratch.

Its apparent all that's changed for YO owners to were NOW we gotta spend 35 or 40 USD to get into the MMO and those of us YO owners (promised first access) are currently not getting into the MMO nor are offered invites into the MMO in any way that's easily noticed nor are we getting any email invites (as was told us at purchase - we would be notified).

I been waiting for 2 YEARS (as other YO owners i seen complaining and there are alot), its as if your trying to trick/ force/ or manipulate us (at present) to pay first, BUT if we do that then our initial purchased offers from yall from back then will become voided by a legal standpoint, I'd guess yall would and do know that.

So whats up with this difficulty for the YO owners and us being put to the "back of the bus" like this, we paid first and if it was not for our money- that so called "itch" would have never been scratched!?

My main reason I purchase the YO was based on that deal offered of full access to the MMO and first dibs to test it with no further purchase needed or I would have NOT purchased it..

I plaid the YO for 495 hours to learn the ropes and prep myself for the MMO, heck,, I was even thinking of running a server for a time and watch the forums and the complainants etc, but when it looked like this MMO was gonna take more "Years" till even any MMO server come online that I just shut it all down and went to other projects and figured I'd wait for the notifications rather than become one of the complainant and further clog up the process. (emails notifications that never came)..

I've NEVER received any notices thru those 2 years offering me MY entry to ANY MMO or testing of any kind based on the offer that came with my purchase of the YO (and how long yall been running the MMO now?! <- I know the answer/sarcasm)..

Only emails received - just junk mail of the now current but at the time received was "New Offers" to purchase what I already owned.

Anyways I would like to have what I originally purchase and receive the rest of what I purchased, my entry/invite to test, try, play or whatever your doing with the now ongoing "wave#s" and the currently running MMO of Life Is Feudal and I should have/had before these people that's Just Now purchasing and ONLY are getting into MMO because they are only just NOW purchasing,, BUT what about us who ALL-READY purchased??
(somethings just don't add up or make since)

Well I spoke my peace, if I don't get in within a week of this post, I will seek refund based on "advertised product not received in full"
To me it falls under "false advertisement", changing your website and the "ABOUT THIS GAME" on steam don't change the original offer to those that purchased on that offer at that time.

Thank god I keep my emails and proof of purchases AND copies of the offers there of, steam does too, except steams is limited info.

Summery: I never received my total offers purchased and now there is new offers that current people are getting in full at purchase but both offers include the access to the MMO and only the current are getting that access....!

I'm awaiting my invite!
[Since Feb 25, 2015]

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 22 Jul 2017, 12:19

ImRyanOf1 wrote:...
Hey. First of all, we have never promised YO owners access to closed beta. What we have promised was this and access to Wave #2.

Access to closed beta is limited to following groups:

• Alpha tester: Original backers who supported the MMO project by donating certain ammount of money via paypal before LiF:YO was available on Steam in 2014.
  • Beta tester(1): Players who contributed to the title and the community in numerous ways and were chosen by the lead developer for participation in early CBT stages.
  • True, Devoted and Zealous Believers (Owners of supporter packs)

ImRyanOf1 wrote:...Closed Beta Test Wave#4...
This bad wording is something we apologize for, as it clearly caused some unnecessary confusion. What we meant here - and we have already fixed it in the text - is CBT Run #4. Closed Beta is divided into test runs with longer maintenance in between each one of them. So to clarify, CBT = Wave #1, OBT = Wave #2.

You do not have to spend another cent, unless you badly want to test the game mechanics in the current state and help to find and report bugs during CBT. You will get full access to Wave #2 and you will receive free character ticket, so you basically receive free access to the MMO. Although, if free access to the game is not enough to satisfy you, then we are really sorry.

ImRyanOf1

Post by ImRyanOf1 » 30 Jul 2017, 14:51

From the old website of Life is feudal:
------
Included in your purchase, all Life is Feudal:YO owners will receive one character to gain full access to early mmo testing in Q2 2016, and the full massively multiplayer game - Life is Feudal:MMO once released.
------

All I'm saying is none of this stated above was invited to me since my purchase in 2015, we are in 2017 and I paid 35 USD and now you want me to pay again min access for just to be involved in testing, from your 3 current package deals @ another 30 to 40 bucks just to get what I should have already and that is access to what it says top_above ^ .. I have never been offer'd , invited or anything that has to do with the MMO.

Anyways, business is business, I don't play it anymore but was really looking forward to the MMO but I am not paying for something I was told I would get at no additional cost so idk were you say whats free, any how I never ask for "free" from anything, just to get what was originally offered from your OLD website.

No problem I'm done!

One lost customer!! And apparently based on your passed to present offers and manipulated changes to them, your all starving for money so I will not ask for a refund, you keep it ,, it prolly went towards Forest Village anyhow... Its a shame to have such good game mixed with shady business sales and practices weather done intentional or by un-intentional its still bad business.

NeurotiCz
Beta Tester

Post by NeurotiCz » 30 Jul 2017, 18:58

Bro, no offence to the devs because I think the progress of the game is going well.
But you aint missing much... It's just LIF:YO on a really big map. :P We're just testing mechanics and what not in a large scale, if you're on your own and not within a big group that would be even worse, as 400 skill cap and what not. (I would still say it was worth to pay into the beta though, as it can be pretty fun and testing the upcoming battle system with my guild will hopefully be really good :) )

ImRyanOf1

Post by ImRyanOf1 » 03 Aug 2017, 19:57

Its not about what I am missing or not missing, its about getting what your expecting from advertised offers for a price, then not getting it.

Weather or not I'd be satisfied with what I missed or have not missed is not the issue, its about them delivering on what they say but not and then later down the road changing their website and those offers to different format and including more cost for the original buyers in the process, original buyers where lead to believe there would be no more cost.

If this was a deal in larger amounts of money like 10's of thousands they would be brought up on business malpractice (and more) but because its such a little amount of money many companies do this crap and its a growing problem!

So,, we what,, wait till its completely out of hand and destroys the whole idea behind the early access release and its purpose?

[We shouldn't but we will you watch!]

Its wrong and unfair to people like you and I who genuinely want to involve ourselves to better THEIR product and help them weed out the bugs/etc, on top of that we are willing to PAY THEM to let us do this job.

Do you know that these companies (probably not 100% but pretty close) have on payroll people to do this very job?
A job that we are happy to pay them to let us do -and I have no problem with that part, but then they go for more money (get greedy) in shady ways like I been complaining about, I really see nothing wrong with my complaints for the least.

I know others see it and are dealing with the same because I've read posts, blogs and reviews, with these very complaints that I have.

I'm just one that is stupid enough to bytch about it here! :p

Like I said if the dollar amount were big then things would be different but like so many things that's hurting our businesses today;

"its just a little thing so why not do it, it will be over looked, swept under the rug, to little for anyone to really care, hey its a great way to make a little more money, etc,."

Yep and that's how BIG problems get/are created!

Anyways - No this has nothing to do with what or how much I'm missing out on but this will be my last on this, I'm done with it as I said earlier, but really it IS a big deal when many more companies everyday are beginning to follow these paths because no one really cares (yet) and it will ruin "early access" (and more) for everyone in the long run. (key words "yet").

Early Access was not meant to be a money grabbing tool for game companies, but that is what its becoming..

Enjoy mate's happy gaming!

ImRyanOf1

Post by ImRyanOf1 » 03 Aug 2017, 23:57

Current Steam reviews, fell a long way from 2015 and have been steadily dropping to-date, hmmm wander why!

User reviews:
RECENT: Mixed (101 reviews)
OVERALL: Mixed (6,047 reviews)

Just a final word then you can ban me from the eyes of the new to try salvage your popularity (whats left of it): Bad business towards your customers is not the way to get ahead, your customers are your bread and butter, love them treat them like your family and most of all respect them and hear them because they will be the ones who tell you weather your making it or not. In my opinion, you all are not listening since 2015 !

Be sure to read the store page reviews from steam, they are very truthful and can't be removed from the game company to hide their true practices....

Maybe someone from this company with some know will come in and rescue this game before its to late and we all will enjoy another fine MMO but so far it does not look good in the steam community (which is the biggest sales and fan base for this game good and bad)

Hahaha ha I guess I'm done lol if I've offended anyone, my apologies, was not my intention, just trying to open eyes and wake some ppl up. This game is run by some shady business that thinks it can get by without its customers I guess. :P laters gamers!!

Return to Newcomer Section