[AUS/NA] RP/PVE [Crafting/Medicine] LF guild

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Adelhyde
True Believer

[AUS/NA] RP/PVE [Crafting/Medicine] LF guild

Post by Adelhyde » 17 Jul 2017, 08:34

Hi there,

Australian timezone but a bit of a night owl outside of school/work/volunteering. Plenty of Canadian/American friends.

I'm more of a crafter and farmer than PVP'er. Just purchased the game but have around 100 hours in the LiF: your own.

I'm mostly interested in crafting and writing/roleplay but I don't mind if I'm part of a community that actively engages in PVP. I would prefer a more mature player base.

I'm playing with the idea of going solo and being a neutral hamlet but I'd still like to make friends regardless. Alliances maybe.

I was considering farming/husbandry or potentially medicine/alchemy.

Exploring my options, I can gather for hours and hours in games. Mostly because I do so with a lecture series or audiobook running :P

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Re: [AUS/NA] RP/PVE [Crafting/Medicine] LF guild

Post by JohnValentine » 17 Jul 2017, 11:01

DrFishstix wrote:Hi there,

Australian timezone but a bit of a night owl outside of school/work/volunteering. Plenty of Canadian/American friends.

I'm more of a crafter and farmer than PVP'er. Just purchased the game but have around 100 hours in the LiF: your own.

I'm mostly interested in crafting and writing/roleplay but I don't mind if I'm part of a community that actively engages in PVP. I would prefer a more mature player base.

I'm playing with the idea of going solo and being a neutral hamlet but I'd still like to make friends regardless. Alliances maybe.

I was considering farming/husbandry or potentially medicine/alchemy.

Exploring my options, I can gather for hours and hours in games. Mostly because I do so with a lecture series or audiobook running :P

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

By the sounds of it, you may be a perfect fit for Danovia. We're an 18+ community, on average between 25 and 40, looking to move into the MMO during Wave 2. Looking to host all aspects, RP/PVP/PVE and you'd be welcome to take part in those that fit your style. We are a NA Community, but if that isn't an issue, then more than welcomed.

Here's our thread for details: the-danovians-rp-pvp-pve-organized-18-t23351/

Welcome to friend me on steam at [DGN] Johnny for a chat.

Wortnes
Zealous Believer

Re: [AUS/NA] RP/PVE [Crafting/Medicine] LF guild

Post by Wortnes » 17 Jul 2017, 19:05

BlackThorne Keep is recruiting.
We are a RP oriented crafting and logistics guild
in preparation for the MMO.

Most of our members come from RolePlaying
and crafting backgrounds and are now adapting to the reality of the MMO.
Im sure you would feel at home with us.

Check our website, visit our discord channel and send us an application if you feel like playing with us.

http://blackthorne.enjin.com/recruitment

Return to Guild Recruitment