[MOD] BasilMod::Ravens

Place for sharing your game modifications for Life is Feudal: Your Own
User avatar
Custodian
Mod Developer
 
Posts: 647
Joined: 08 Jun 2015, 14:58
Location: Moscow

Re: [MOD] BasilMod::Ravens

Post by Custodian » 05 Jul 2017, 21:41

BasilMod::Ravens updated. Version number stays the same: v2.
UI glitch "head" fixed.
Please, redownload the mod.

Halvdal wrote:Hi,

could you add a answer button to a raven message instead of searching the 64 player list? :)

This can be added in the next version.
Last edited by Custodian on 08 Jul 2017, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
RetroLogi
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 29 Dec 2014, 15:49
Location: Italia

Re: [MOD] BasilMod::Ravens

Post by RetroLogi » 08 Jul 2017, 15:57

Report this problem in the latest version of mod:


When I send the message the Raven appears before the sender;

20170708175225_2.jpg
20170708175225_2.jpg (108.46 KiB) Viewed 1211 times

UI glitch "head";
ScreenShot_20170708164502.png
ScreenShot_20170708164502.png (213.31 KiB) Viewed 1211 times


Trade.by
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 05 Jan 2017, 23:44

Re: [MOD] BasilMod::Ravens

Post by Trade.by » 08 Jul 2017, 23:34

Добавьте пожалуйста поддержку русского текста. Спасибо.

User avatar
RetroLogi
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 29 Dec 2014, 15:49
Location: Italia

Re: [MOD] BasilMod::Ravens

Post by RetroLogi » 17 Jul 2017, 13:43

Does anyone have my own problem with the latest version?

User avatar
Custodian
Mod Developer
 
Posts: 647
Joined: 08 Jun 2015, 14:58
Location: Moscow

Re: [MOD] BasilMod::Ravens

Post by Custodian » 17 Jul 2017, 14:41

RetroLogi wrote:Does anyone have my own problem with the latest version?

UI glitch has been fixed. Version number stays the same.
Please, re-download mod.

User avatar
RetroLogi
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 29 Dec 2014, 15:49
Location: Italia

Re: [MOD] BasilMod::Ravens

Post by RetroLogi » 18 Jul 2017, 18:55

Custodian wrote:UI glitch has been fixed. Version number stays the same.
Please, re-download mod.



Ok Custodian thank you, i was wrong to download version!


Lifwarrior
True Believer
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 15 Apr 2017, 21:51

Re: [MOD] BasilMod::Ravens

Post by Lifwarrior » 02 Aug 2017, 23:39

Hi, we installed the mod on our server but there is an issue,
The ravens keep jumping up and down and didn't fly.

Did I an error during installation or is this bug known?

greets from Luxemburg ;)


Brehon
True Believer
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 23 Sep 2017, 07:26

Re: [MOD] BasilMod::Ravens

Post by Brehon » 23 Sep 2017, 22:08

My raven is also just jumping up and down in front of me as the sender. Any idea what is causing this?

User avatar
Custodian
Mod Developer
 
Posts: 647
Joined: 08 Jun 2015, 14:58
Location: Moscow

Re: [MOD] BasilMod::Ravens

Post by Custodian » 23 Sep 2017, 22:29

Brehon wrote:Any idea what is causing this?

Latest LiF:Yo game updates.
Message should still be delivered, but there is no animation.


Brehon
True Believer
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 23 Sep 2017, 07:26

Re: [MOD] BasilMod::Ravens

Post by Brehon » 23 Sep 2017, 23:35

Custodian wrote:
Brehon wrote:Any idea what is causing this?

Latest LiF:Yo game updates.
Message should still be delivered, but there is no animation.


Yup, they delivered but no animation. For your info for the future, it blinked underground, then delivered. Just an FYI :)

You have been great on responding. I did my first NPC's today and have been working with your mods. I just want to give a heartfelt thank you!


Kalmus
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 01 Jun 2016, 20:46

Re: [MOD] BasilMod::Ravens

Post by Kalmus » 17 Oct 2017, 16:36

Hello,is there any way to fix the Ravens mod ? We added it to our server but each time we try and send a Raven the entire server crashes. If there is a way to fix it please let me know.


SweetLouHD
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 22 Dec 2015, 03:53

Re: [MOD] BasilMod::Ravens

Post by SweetLouHD » 16 Nov 2017, 20:25

Kalmus wrote:Hello,is there any way to fix the Ravens mod ? We added it to our server but each time we try and send a Raven the entire server crashes. If there is a way to fix it please let me know.


We are having the same issue. Just installed it yesterday. Downloading the latest version of everything in the posts.

User avatar
Custodian
Mod Developer
 
Posts: 647
Joined: 08 Jun 2015, 14:58
Location: Moscow

Re: [MOD] BasilMod::Ravens

Post by Custodian » 16 Nov 2017, 22:36

SweetLouHD wrote:
Kalmus wrote:Hello,is there any way to fix the Ravens mod ? We added it to our server but each time we try and send a Raven the entire server crashes. If there is a way to fix it please let me know.


We are having the same issue. Just installed it yesterday. Downloading the latest version of everything in the posts.

Mod is not compatible with current version of LiF:Yo.
No ETA for the fix at this time.

Return to Game mods