[GAIJINs]

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Forresthunt
Zealous Believer

[GAIJINs]

Post by Forresthunt » 19 Jun 2017, 03:06

Reading all the Guilds invitations I couldn't resist and idea...

GAIJINs UNITE!!

Don't know if there are many of you out there, if any at all, but whatever the number is, I suggest we unite together.
Create a Guild we can all join or simply connect, support and trade together as separate Guilds.
I'm not trying to get you to join my Guild. Don't have one yet, but would be cool to create one together.
Rules are simple:

-No meetings
-No reports
-No overtime, ...unless "you" volunteer :)
-All nations are welcome, ( even if you don't speak the language; you know what I mean ).
-OFF COURSE! NATIVES ARE VERY WELCOME

PS. sorry if the rules may seam to be a bit, well, ….strange. However if you don't understand it, it simply means that you are not a GAIJIN, so please fill free to disregard that post.

Best regards to all of you.

Herbey
Zealous Believer

Re: [GAIJINs]

Post by Herbey » 20 Jul 2017, 00:41

Hey, Im a gaijin. ;)
did you find many yet? don't think so.
you know, there is sight gaijingamer.com or something alike, not sure, would have to check on the net. you may want to post over there as well.
anyway, if you up to make a group let me know
oh, if you don't find enough people, and it looks like you will not, do you want to team up together and join bigger group.
I'm PvE and I hate reports, cheers :)

Wortnes
Zealous Believer

Post by Wortnes » 20 Jul 2017, 02:16

BlackThorne Keep is recruiting.
We are a RP oriented crafting and logistics guild
in preparation for the MMO.

Most of our members come from RolePlaying
and crafting backgrounds and are now adapting to the reality of the MMO.
Im sure you would feel at home with us.

Check our website, visit our discord channel and send us an application if you feel like playing with us.

http://blackthorne.enjin.com/recruitment

Forresthunt
Zealous Believer

Post by Forresthunt » 21 Jul 2017, 00:25

Herbey, Wortnes, greetings to you both.
thank you for posting, it felt a bit lonely for a while, haha.
good to meet you.

I'm a PvE guy, a hunter to be exact. And for now I'm just running around the big world taming horses and looking for nails to build my chicken cup. Oh, man, I would kill for nails; only problem is Im not much of a fighter, :)

I kind of enjoy my single life but I can see that the chicken cup, when I finally get it, can get me only that far. Joining a bigger group would be a thing to do after I tired traveling.

Wortnes, thank you for the offer. Which server are you planning to go for on a final release ?
I still haven't decided, and I bet you Herbey, being a Gaijin, haven't either. NA, I guess, will be better for role-playing, EU brings bigger variety of people. I'm not into heavy role-play but being blunt straight just spoils the game atmosphere.

Herbey, I'll be glad to stay in touch, better yet, team up if you will. Find me in the game and I'll have horse ready for you.
....much easer to obtain than the damn nails ;)

best regards

Herbey
Zealous Believer

Post by Herbey » 25 Jul 2017, 02:57

Get the horses ready I'm in for the next run.
yeha, I haven't decided for the final server yet.

Return to Guild Recruitment