New player coming in

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

DIR3W0LF
True Believer

New player coming in

Post by DIR3W0LF » 26 Jul 2017, 19:22

Hi everyone,

So basically I've just come across Life is Feudal: MMO on YouTube and to be fair I was impressed with a sandbox on this scale in my favorite setting of all time. I have had LiF: YO sitting in my Steam library for quite some time but never really got around to it because I had some major issues getting connected to the game when it got first released. After a while it got out of my mind and got stuck in that big graveyard of Steam backlog.

So I just bought the MMO version and seeing it is still in closed beta I was wondering if playing the LiF:YO version would prepare me.

Also, this seems to be a game where teamwork and playing in groups is quite important. Sadly, all of my friends outgrew gaming (their words, not mine) so I'm kind of on my own here. Not only that, time is also a bit of an issue as I work shifts but whenever I'm home and my gf is not I'm gaming. I'm also an avid roleplayer so if anyone knows of any good roleplaying communities in LiF:YO or LiF:MMO I would appreciate a reply here :)

Bloodyrazorsedge
True Believer

Re: New player coming in

Post by Bloodyrazorsedge » 27 Jul 2017, 23:58

hey yes the mmo is a lot like the your own version the big difference is the sieging system in the mmo game i have played life is feudal your own for over 2 years and the mmo for 10 days in those 10 days i have put together a amazing group of 30 players and 2 alied kingdoms as well as a few more still in talks i have been playing mmo games for a very very long time think over 20 years we would really enjoy welcoming you into our guild and teaching you how to play fast

also we have a life is feudal your own server is brand new only 3 days old and you should join us on it and i can teach you how to play fast and get you up and going fast

we also have a website with forums and a discord chat we use for voice chatting to make communicaton clear and fast

the gollowing is our guild forum post on this site i need to update it some but it will give you a solid idea

discord chat https://discord.gg/mGdGxM
website http://www.lifnewhorizons.us/
life is feudal guild forum post guild-new-horizons-t23853/

keep in mind that guild forum post is outdated just been to busy to update it

and finaly our life is feudal your own server go to join game and refresh server list after it loads once then look for this

--[US][MMO PREP] New Horizons LIFYO server

hope to hear back from you soon and or see u in the LIFYO server

Effers

Re: New player coming in

Post by Effers » 04 Aug 2017, 12:17

Can you update your discord link. Would like to chat before applying. Thanks.

Return to Newcomer Section