Activate Link and Sign in Problems

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.
Borgar
True Believer

Activate Link and Sign in Problems

Post by Borgar » 13 Aug 2017, 03:11

I have recently purchased the Life is Feudal MMO Bronze Edition and after the payment I get sent an email to the activate link I go to the activate link and sign in (my details are all correct) then it does nothing the pages refreshes and then asks to create an account again, I've even tried creating a new account but that doesn't work just again refreshes and ask to create an account. Is it something on my end. Help?

Thanks
Harry

Stahlfuchs
True Believer

Re: Activate Link and Sign in Problems

Post by Stahlfuchs » 13 Aug 2017, 13:24

I have the same problem as Harry478, so the fault seems to be on LIF's side.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 13 Aug 2017, 16:00

There is an issue with the activation process. We are already working on fixing it.

Stahlfuchs
True Believer

Post by Stahlfuchs » 15 Aug 2017, 09:59

I manage to activate the account now. It's all good!

Warclo
True Believer

Post by Warclo » 16 Aug 2017, 16:15

I still have a problem ...

Please confirm your Life is Feudal account by clicking the confirmation button bellow.

By clicking on "Validate now"

Error

010-003. Invalid request

What am I doing wrong?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 16 Aug 2017, 23:33

Warclo wrote:I still have a problem ...

Please confirm your Life is Feudal account by clicking the confirmation button bellow.

By clicking on "Validate now"

Error

010-003. Invalid request

What am I doing wrong?

Your package seems to be activated. It's all good.

Honkbaker

Post by Honkbaker » 18 Nov 2017, 17:14

I am having the same exact problem.

dionysus
True Believer

Post by dionysus » 18 Nov 2017, 17:39

ATTENTION: Do not click this link if you DON’T want to activate your Premium Subscription at this very moment. Once you follow the link below, your Premium Subscription will be automatically activated. This action is irreversible and cannot be undone. It is strongly advised to choose the right moment before activation.

I need details on all this. Either I am not understanding it, or its explained poorly on the site. I own lif your own on steam. I decided to buy mmo so i bought the bronze pack/ or true believer whatever. Here, above what am i activating exactly, and why would I want to wait? Is this game a subscription on top of all this money I already spent on YO and MMO? How much is it? Will I be charged today? Thanks for any elaborating for me.

*EDIT*
I just subscribed. I just had to hit the button. You guys are greeedy! How am I supposed to explain this to my wife now! Damn you! :Yahoo!:

Honkbaker

Post by Honkbaker » 18 Nov 2017, 18:06

dionysus wrote:ATTENTION: Do not click this link if you DON’T want to activate your Premium Subscription at this very moment. Once you follow the link below, your Premium Subscription will be automatically activated. This action is irreversible and cannot be undone. It is strongly advised to choose the right moment before activation.

I need details on all this. Either I am not understanding it, or its explained poorly on the site. I own lif your own on steam. I decided to buy mmo so i bought the bronze pack/ or true believer whatever. Here, above what am i activating exactly, and why would I want to wait? Is this game a subscription on top of all this money I already spent on YO and MMO? How much is it? Will I be charged today? Thanks for any elaborating for me.

*EDIT*
I just subscribed. I just had to hit the button. You guys are greeedy! How am I supposed to explain this to my wife now! Damn you! :Yahoo!:

I feel the same. I saw that I have yet to be able to activate my bronze pack and I saw the new first level pack is $29.99. It has the same amount of tickets to the mainland and is $30 cheaper, whilst I still cannot even download the game. I own YO and I paid $60 for MMO. How much?

McCoulin
Zealous Believer

Post by McCoulin » 19 Nov 2017, 00:10

How can i see if my Premium is active? Dont see any of my skins on the list and i activated my gold pack in the mail i got. Can you help?

dionysus
True Believer

Post by dionysus » 19 Nov 2017, 02:46

I had to click escape in game and go in SHOP. to get my stuff i bought. does that help?

Return to Newcomer Section