Plz fix ridiculous AI that kills the fun of PVE

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Sebas555

Plz fix ridiculous AI that kills the fun of PVE

Post by Sebas555 » 03 Aug 2017, 05:02

Is there any plans to review the AI mechanics because right now any naked with a hatchet can kill a bear with a scratch just be getting him stuck on a tree, hill or on the shore and just wack it until it falls down... it's just getting ridiculous and kills the fun of going hunting... PVE is an important part of this game and now it just fells broken... :no:

Vtl.autostate
Devoted Believer

Re: Plz fix ridiculous AI that kills the fun of PVE

Post by Vtl.autostate » 03 Aug 2017, 10:47

hunting is broken, please consider reducing the hp of all animals so it is more like a hunting then choping a tree. as the above post say, you can stuck any animal and kill it and while doing so you can level up your weapon skills with game breaking speed. Rethink the skill tree of the hunting as well it makes no sense at all

Sebas555

Post by Sebas555 » 09 Aug 2017, 16:35

When is the next patch??

Last one was in June... :(

Baal
True Believer

Post by Baal » 16 Aug 2017, 21:26

Yes please fix it better. Usually i never hunt but today i wack to death a couple of deers stuck on the shore, no fun, no need to run, no risk.

Animal AI should detect sea-side and when stuck on it automatically flee in the opposite direction. Or even better automatically stay away from water tiles.

Animal AI should react more quickly to player and run after 1 or 2 second and not stay still (grunting) just the time needed for being kill by an axe, it's stupid. Only a thrown weapon should be able to reach the animal or at best a long chase to deplete his stamina to finally reach it with your sword.

Animal AI should have an auto /stuck command to avoid collision and any stuck position.

Animal AI should be able to pass through castle gate-house and jump fences.

Bubba
Zealous Believer

Post by Bubba » 09 Sep 2017, 16:29

Baal wrote:
Animal AI should be able to pass through castle gate-house and jump fences.

i disagree with this last statement. if they make AI better, then you wouldn't be safe from wolves and boars inside your walls...

Some people play non combat characters, this would defeat the purpose of walled defenses.
My Rig:
CPU: Intel i7-4790K Devil’s Canyon 4.0 GHz
Cooling: CORSAIR H100i Water Cooling
Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO
MOBO: MSI Z97-Gaming 7
RAM: 24GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz
GPU: 2xGigabyte 1080GTX 8GB
Disk 1: Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD (system disk)
Disk 2: 2xWD 2TB HDD RAID 0 (data disk)
Screen: 27" Asus Monitor

Return to Feedback Section