3-4 Seasoned Players Returning, LFG soon

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Chimera25

3-4 Seasoned Players Returning, LFG soon

Post by Chimera25 » 22 Aug 2017, 05:33

Hi,

A few of us whom are lovers of PVP/Heavy RP and legitimate social circles in the world of LiF is looking for a new home once the new wipe happens soon and we can download the MMO. I'm sort of the "make-it-make-sense" harbinger for the rest of us; All 3-4 of us have LiF and are eligible but can't get in yet. So I was looking to join official server guilds depending on the lore/value of the group.

We like to be proud of our guild so guild names like "Legions of Doom" or "Death Death Die" or some other non-sensical names we will definitely have to look hard into but isn't a disqualifier... Plus it's like "Okay don't take yourselves TOO TOO seriously now, ease up on the Code:Red dude". Still, we like to know how well you build defenses, general plans early game, structure, "How you play" overall.

We're not the best PVPers , and we tend to gravitate towards crafting and such, and RPing. We WILL pickup spears and crossbows to fight, and will fight hard; but professional PVP guys who have 4000 hrs logged into mainly PVP roles over 30+ server wipes on LiF:YO will easily outdo us and ride on!

So who out there is active, and a good crew?

Mahtafa
True Believer

Re: 3-4 Seasoned Players Returning, LFG soon

Post by Mahtafa » 22 Aug 2017, 18:32

Hey there, if you are still on the look for place to stay House Dagfinn could offer you such.

Just fill the application in the website and well sort sort you out.

https://www.housedagfinn.co.uk/recruitment

Brother

Post by Brother » 23 Aug 2017, 13:07

A few of the best RP friendly MMO groups are:

Corteim: https://discord.gg/f6NW7J
BlackThorne: http://blackthorne.enjin.com/
New Fairbreeze: https://discord.gg/mgqjFS

All are recruiting and would be happy to have a chat with you. Otherwise feel free to give me a shout either here or on the roleplay community life is feudal site - http://www.rpclif.net/

Hope to see you out there :)

Elindor
True Believer

Post by Elindor » 23 Aug 2017, 13:42

Hey guys, you are welcome to PM me and we can talk on Discord anytime.

I am the leader of a long time gaming group that plays LIF together and we plan to start with the open beta coming up after the wipe (we've been in the CBT and YO as well).

We are not super large but probably around 8-12 active and every couple helps :)

Couple things about us:
- We are immersive but not super RP or "super serious time", but we aren't silly either (not in game, but in Discord we can be lol)...in the past we were known as the Holy Guard and this time we might be something more like Bastion or Freehold or something.
- We typically aim in LIF to create an area where we can help small (1-3) groups and individuals get their homesteads going in and around our central keep and offer aid and what protection we can, and then that group of villagers of course can help in defense of our settlement - but they are autonomous.
- We do PVP (sometimes you dont have much choice lol) and we enjoy PVP most of the time but we are not a "PVP OMG ALL THE TIMEZ PWN NOOBS" group at all. Some of us are more crafters and some of us are seasoned Mount and Blade fighters so are decent in combat here in LIF, but we try our best to work together and use tactics and cooperation.
- We employ a group mentality, no one has personal stuff - everyone contributes something to the group and gets what the group creates equally. We provide tools and gear and food etc, and we all work together towards the guilds goals.
- Myself and a couple long time guild members lead but everyone has a voice and we discuss options openly.
- We build a small but smart settlement with towers overlooking wall sections and an inner fall back point behind a second set of smaller walls where you respawn and regear etc...

Like I said, interested you can PM me and we can talk on Discord!
We are mostly in our late 20's and early 30's although some are older :)

- Elindor

Chimera25

Post by Chimera25 » 23 Aug 2017, 18:05

Hello All,

Thank you very much for the links and the feedback. It's great to see many are up in the forums and the beta looks lively enough to start when it drops soon-ish!

I'll start investigating now and do some talking with you folks in the few days here or so !

Elindor
True Believer

Post by Elindor » 23 Aug 2017, 18:55

Chimera you are NA, right?

Just realized you never mentioned.
There will be an NA and an EU server when it starts here (in a couple weeks per the latest report)...so you'll just want to make sure you find a group that will be on your regional server - which I am sure some of the listed guilds will be.

My group and I are NA.

Jakeman
Alpha Tester

Post by Jakeman » 23 Aug 2017, 19:20

EU>NA i live in NA and will be going EU and i think EU will be more populated

Daxn_Dagfinn
True Believer

Post by Daxn_Dagfinn » 23 Aug 2017, 20:58

Yeah EU will be certainly the better choice for players looking to get more PvP.

Brother

Post by Brother » 24 Aug 2017, 14:10

Similarly, NA will be better for those with any rp interest because of language commonality and the playerbase in general

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 24 Aug 2017, 14:25

| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Return to Guild Recruitment