joining the MMO

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Prchmnky420

joining the MMO

Post by Prchmnky420 » 17 Dec 2016, 21:52

So i made a new account on this site and i cannot figure out ho to link my steam account so i can get MMO access. I see where it has OAuth area on my account page, but all the buttons are greyed out and i cannot click on the steam logo there. Please help!

Arrakis

Re: joining the MMO

Post by Arrakis » 18 Dec 2016, 00:54

Prchmnky420 wrote:So i made a new account on this site and i cannot figure out ho to link my steam account so i can get MMO access. I see where it has OAuth area on my account page, but all the buttons are greyed out and i cannot click on the steam logo there. Please help!

Functionality to link different accounts to a LiF account is still being developed. Please try this workaround:

- login to lifeisfeudal.com using Steam service http://take.ms/OxHwA
    - choose correct Steam account (info is taken from you browser's temp files)
    - on a "validate access" step select you existing LiF account/email
And make sure to verify game ownership in account settings. After that just wait for wave #2 that will start few weeks after end of wave #1 in late Q1 2017.

Csdessinateur

Post by Csdessinateur » 23 Aug 2017, 16:39

i did all that.. now its august 23, 2017.. can i join the mmo server ? how to do ?

regards

Jakeman
Alpha Tester

Post by Jakeman » 23 Aug 2017, 18:11

Csdessinateur wrote:i did all that.. now its august 23, 2017.. can i join the mmo server ? how to do ?

regards

steam owners with LIF:YO cant join the mmo yet. they get in next testing wave (steam early access wave)

Return to Newcomer Section