Tickets to Mainland

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Turt29
Devoted Believer

Tickets to Mainland

Post by Turt29 » 24 Aug 2017, 14:59

Hello, Just started but I have a question bout the tickets to the mainland. Are they a one time use for each individual beta session? If I die in abele do I have to use another one? Any explanation is appreciated.

Elindor
True Believer

Re: Tickets to Mainland

Post by Elindor » 24 Aug 2017, 15:37

Your ticket to the mainland allows you to take a character there permanantly, no future tickets would be required for that character ever.

If you wanted to bring over an additional character to the mainland then you'd need to purchase another ticket for them.

Jakeman
Alpha Tester

Post by Jakeman » 24 Aug 2017, 16:19

Turt29 wrote:Hello, Just started but I have a question bout the tickets to the mainland. Are they a one time use for each individual beta session? If I die in abele do I have to use another one? Any explanation is appreciated.

character tickets become a thing once the next wave of testing starts. dont worry about them now make as many characters as u want and u dont lose your character/ticket if u die u just respawn at the starter town/set spawn point

Turt29
Devoted Believer

Post by Turt29 » 25 Aug 2017, 12:31

Thank you for helping me understand how the tickets work.

Return to Newcomer Section