characters move bwtween EU-NA ?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.
Forresthunt
Zealous Believer

characters move bwtween EU-NA ?

Post by Forresthunt » 07 Sep 2017, 04:44

Will the characters be able to move between the EU and NA servers?
or wil the character be permanently designated to one of thise two?

BiGEdge
True Believer

Re: characters move bwtween EU-NA ?

Post by BiGEdge » 13 Sep 2017, 02:46

This should be later a payable option like in other MMOs

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 13 Sep 2017, 15:35

Interesting Idea.....

No, to my understanding this will not be possible. But should it? I don't know. I'm both intrigued by the idea of invading another server, and filled with Dread as the massive opportunities for abuse. Then again, what's to stop a play from doing so with a new character down the road? Time to develop a new character? Once a server gets established multiple players will do this out of boredom.

I tell you what would be fun in my mind, and that's a third server, where players from any other server can go to visit/raid/fight. Might even call it the original lands we all fled from.

Honestly though, all that should be for a later time. Let's leave the devs alone so they can get the current game launched!
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Jakeman
Alpha Tester

Post by Jakeman » 13 Sep 2017, 15:53

i hope its an a paid option incase the NA or EU server dies in population so your not stuck with nobody to play with and have to start grinding a new character all over again

Bubba
Zealous Believer

Post by Bubba » 13 Sep 2017, 17:18

Jakeman wrote:i hope its an a paid option incase the NA or EU server dies in population so your not stuck with nobody to play with and have to start grinding a new character all over again

in most cases when that happens ( and it always does for most major MMOs) they simply merge the two and transfer players for free.

i wouldn't worry about it.
My Rig:
CPU: Intel i7-4790K Devil’s Canyon 4.0 GHz
Cooling: CORSAIR H100i Water Cooling
Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO
MOBO: MSI Z97-Gaming 7
RAM: 24GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz
GPU: 2xGigabyte 1080GTX 8GB
Disk 1: Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD (system disk)
Disk 2: 2xWD 2TB HDD RAID 0 (data disk)
Screen: 27" Asus Monitor

Forresthunt
Zealous Believer

Post by Forresthunt » 13 Sep 2017, 23:01

I tell you what would be fun in my mind, and that's a third server, where players from any other server can go to visit/raid/fight. Might even call it the original lands we all fled from.

Good idea, but why separate server, why not Newbie Island?
You could go to a Capitol and talk to a ferry man. He would take you to frequently organized events on the Newbie Island.
The New Players could witness it as well.
well, if so, pre-eliminations should be in place. A tournament of sort, where no two players from same Guild could enlist ( force the Guild to make inside tournament for themselves ). ...kind of Olimpics, hahaha

Good idea Azzerhoden; Not for me, I'm a PvE guy but I would go to witness the event, the atmosphere would be splendid just like in ancient Greece.
Besides, events are always good for any games.
In fact, such event should be organized anyway, regardless of the option to travel to different server. The Capitol would do just fine.

in most cases when that happens ( and it always does for most major MMOs) they simply merge the two and transfer players for free.

i wouldn't worry about it.

I hope you are right, well, actually I hope that the game will stay on for ever ;) , but anyhow, I don't see how they could "simply merge" two servers. The only way to do it would be restarting one server for all players. Total Wipe. if not, players from one server would be homeless and those from the "lucky" server fully developed.

Patriklind
True Believer

Post by Patriklind » 30 Sep 2017, 09:43

I am on EU server. I can see no other servers. Where do one choose a server other than the EU?

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 30 Sep 2017, 10:18

Patriklind wrote:I am on EU server. I can see no other servers. Where do one choose a server other than the EU?

It's not an option yet. Only EU Server is online.

Return to Newcomer Section