Newbie Island

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Myu
True Believer

Newbie Island

Post by Myu » 26 Aug 2017, 10:20

Good morning, is the second ill be playing mmo and im in newbie island and i completed all i can do there and want move outside here to meet more people and do some terraforming. Its possible to go main land or is not implemented? If yes can anyone show me how to leave this newbie island?

Greetings :friends:

Mahtafa
True Believer

Re: Newbie Island

Post by Mahtafa » 26 Aug 2017, 10:29

Go towards the massive blue lighted ship tower and talk to the "ferryman" inside

Myu
True Believer

Post by Myu » 26 Aug 2017, 10:37

Mahtafa wrote:Go towards the massive blue lighted ship tower and talk to the "ferryman" inside

Hmm i dont see that in the newbie island of Life Is Feudal: MMO i just see at spawn lot of destroyed ships...no tower.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 26 Aug 2017, 13:14

Myu wrote:Hmm i dont see that in the newbie island of Life Is Feudal: MMO i just see at spawn lot of destroyed ships...no tower.

You should see this:
Attachments
Screenshot 2017-08-26 15-11-55.jpg
Screenshot 2017-08-26 15-11-55.jpg (388.47 KiB) Viewed 4490 times

Ludomero
Zealous Believer

Post by Ludomero » 05 Sep 2017, 06:00

I am also trapped into this island and I can't see this ligth.
Can we see it from all parts of the island or should we go to a certain area to see and reach it?
Membre de l'alliance francophone Royaume Franc Site
__________Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum

Masteroliw
True Believer

Post by Masteroliw » 05 Sep 2017, 11:12

Ludomero wrote:I am also trapped into this island and I can't see this ligth.
Can we see it from all parts of the island or should we go to a certain area to see and reach it?

Well from my experience with trying to see the tower from the shores you spawn it is not possible, maybe because I had low view distance of objects or something on the graphics settings.

Anyways, here's a repost of information on how to find the tower and the ferryman:

The ferryman is inside the large tower with a light pillar.

To get there, go from the shore you spawned on and go north.

Here is a picture of the ferryman (Wooden statue with gold coins), and a map of the exact location:

Personally, if the devs or Arrakis sees this, the direction of the tower should be better communicated in the game.

Maybe a more eye catching path, sign telling you where to go, or some npc sitting on the ground looking at the boats telling you how to get to the ferryman. And that the light pillar and the tower maybe is more graphically visible, and no matter how much distance it is away from you, you can see it. And not determined by graphic setting if that's the problem.

Or better yet, have it shown on the map and have some event about it that you got some old map inscribed with a strange symbol.

BiGEdge
True Believer

Post by BiGEdge » 13 Sep 2017, 02:50

Return to Newcomer Section