It improves the inventory of the player by:
- sorting the objects based on their size (the biggest objects are in the bottom)
- resizing the inventory depending of its current content
- displaying always the weight of the current content
- reducing the time to display the tooltip of the items
- OFF: the objects are not moved
- Stack: the objects are sorted by size
When the cursor is not displayed, the tool is running.
When the cursor is displayed, the tool is on hold to let the user move/split items himself.
The sorting and tooltips modifications are also applied on any container.
- The inventory height can't be increased past the default height. In case that there is too many things, the mode is changed automatically to disable the packing.
- While doing a split the newly split object can be displayed outside of the inventory. When the cursor will be hidden, the inventory size is recomputed automatically.
- The positions of items are not saved by the stacking function. Only a drag and drop, in the inventory by the user will save the positions.
No more installation needed.
- Open the inventory.
- Change the mode using 'ctrl' + 's'
Included into the Mod loader:
If you like my mods, don't hesitate to support me.