Stupid villagers or issue?

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal: Forest Village? Post it here!
Saar
Zealous Believer

Stupid villagers or issue?

Post by Saar » 12 Jun 2017, 20:50

I just discover something which is, for me, a big issue to the game.

I have a lot of food (around 5000) but my villagers starve one after the other.
I reloaded the save for understood and I discovered all food are only on two warehouses (blue ones). The red ones haven't any food at all because fields are far away.

It's logical, villagers put ressources in the nearest warehouse. But they dying because they are too lasy to walk on the other side of the town?! Or they don't plan to go take food?

Maneco_1

Re: Stupid villagers or issue?

Post by Maneco_1 » 02 Sep 2017, 18:27

Yes, the food system is crap, I have 3,000 fish, 1.000 bread, and the villagers begin to die. Please fix this. Impossible play, always villagers dead and have lots of foods. In real life is possible live only with fish for example! :D

Calebjoscb

Post by Calebjoscb » 18 Sep 2017, 00:47

im having the same problem...love this game and for a minute felt like i was actaully ahead of the curve and on top of the world, laying out plans for future expansion but literally all at once all 6 of my bakers died of starvation...no idea why had plenty of food and they wasnt that far from a barn with food...not sure if its a bug cause i had just recently researched a ton of stuff at the keep...was dooing good so i pulled ppl from other less important jobs and made them bakers they all died of starvation right away

Calebjoscb

Post by Calebjoscb » 19 Sep 2017, 01:17

do we know if the devs are actually reading this? i would like some confirmation or something like i said i love this game but if my villagers are all gonna forget how to go get food from the barn at or around year 20 and all starve to death thats kinda of game breaking and makes all the time youve put into the game up until that point meaningless

Fuelinjectedsoul
True Believer

Post by Fuelinjectedsoul » 19 Sep 2017, 01:30

use the donkeys to transport goods between warehouses.

Xbloom_1

Post by Xbloom_1 » 19 Sep 2017, 02:06

Lol, not need use donkeys, this is one severe problem. :evil:
How ridiculous, the villagers starve, 10,000 of every food I have, and they continue to starve! Food system is utterly ridiculous, villagers drink beer at all times as well, and stands at all times taking food to the houses too, totally unbalanced, the villagers do not collect the resources (milk, meat and other animal resources) :ROFL:

Calebjoscb

Post by Calebjoscb » 19 Sep 2017, 04:48

yea its not a matter of being to far from barns trust me

Return to Feedback Section