Religions and Rituals?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Zeves

Religions and Rituals?

Post by Zeves » 22 Sep 2017, 10:30

Do they have any plans of adding other religions?
Pagans, muslims etc, cant make a crusade without anyone to make a crusade against.
Ritualis would be nice to have, small things as killing livestock, burning certain things , maby some handwaveing and so on. doesnt need to actually have an effect but would be cool.

Gruber

Re: Religions and Rituals?

Post by Gruber » 22 Sep 2017, 13:25

Zeves wrote:Do they have any plans of adding other religions?
Pagans, muslims etc, cant make a crusade without anyone to make a crusade against.

There is already a fictional religion. I am not 100% sure but DEV are against adding RL religions into the game.
But LiF is a game where you can spread your own religion. Hopefully there will be a guild a like system for this.

Zeves wrote:Ritualis would be nice to have, small things as killing livestock, burning certain things , maby some handwaveing and so on. doesnt need to actually have an effect but would be cool.

I would like to have religion connetced to the alignment system. Holy places, churches, rituals, priests or what ever is important for your bloody religion is adding bonus alignment.

Zeves

Post by Zeves » 22 Sep 2017, 21:41

Well thats Quite disappointing, i did not know the religion was fake i asumed it was Chalcedonian cristianity or some such thing, well we need more "fake" religions then.
I hope we get to make our own religions, but theres also need to be systems in place for thoose organized religions.

Wanderingsword
True Believer

Post by Wanderingsword » 22 Sep 2017, 22:39

Yeah I wish they would add churches so we can do things like take communion or go to confession to increase alignment. It would at least save people the trouble of grinding out piety.

Return to General Discussion