[NA] The Danovians | RP/PVP/PVE | Roman Theme | Meritocracy | Guild Currency | 18+

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

[NA] The Danovians | RP/PVP/PVE | Roman Theme | Meritocracy | Guild Currency | 18+

Post by JohnValentine » 10 May 2017, 06:56

-
-
Danovia
"Unity and Order"

The Empire crippled, all manner of discourse spreading.
Lawless violence, demons feeding on the greed of self proclaimed kings.
It is in this peril that the heavens provide for the faithful.
The Great Luukos, deity of knowledge, guides.
Can you hear him?

Danovian Heraldry.jpg
Danovian Heraldry.jpg (12.13 KiB) Viewed 14760 times

Greetings Reader,
---Before you read about Danovia, we encourage recruits to consider the following.. What kind of player are you, and what kind of organization would improve your gaming experience? We aim to provide a product that enables quality content to as diverse a player base as possible, from casual to hardcore gamers. The question you have to answer is, what are you looking for?

::Who We Are::

------Danovia is a Romanesque based civilization built on meritocratic principles. Our Motto is "Unity and Order". Our Patron Saint is the Dragon Luukos, the deity of knowledge. Role-play is not required but we are role-play friendly. We are interested in all spheres of content from PVP to PVE. We are a Republic with a Peacekeeper storyline. Thusly, we do not believe in offensive wars, however threats to civilization will likely justify military intervention to subdue or purify these instabilities.

-----We are sponsored by the Devilclaw Gaming Network, a community that has played and succeed at complex team driven games for the past three years. As a highly organized adult organization, we plan on repeating that success within the MMO. If you enjoy playing with an organized, adult community. Check us out.

::Our Goals::

---Our main goal is to create a Civilization that pioneers end game content while being welcoming to casual and hardcore players alike. Danovia's a fictional society, where players are able to influence the direction of the nation from it's bureaucracy to the battlefield. We take the quality of our product seriously, and value our players time and effort. Our structure enables the already amazing potential of Life is Feudal to bridge the player/development gap, all to improve our member's gaming experience.

::What We Offer::

Roleplay

Roleplay is a fantastic way to bring meaning to mechanics. Thusly, we are role-play friendly, though it isn't required for membership. This includes roleplay events, the eventual creation of a RP/PVP military unit, and functional positions within our society for role-players like diplomats and priests.
Spoiler

Player vs Player

As Peacekeepers, Danovia lives under no disillusion. Militarism is extremely important to us, authority often translating into stability and prosperity. Our Military has many influences throughout the course of history, yet a strong roman context. We value discipline and teamwork that clearly shows a mastery of game mechanics.

All Citizens are trained Legionnaires both mentored and commanded by Commissioned Officers. Yet each Legionnaire is ranked among three separate castes of service. These castes enable our membership to have has much or as little PvP exposure as possible. Blanket expectations are covered in "Terms of Honorable Service" and are enlistment requirements.
Spoiler

Player vs Environment

Progress is defined by the ability to govern, logistic, trade and craft. It is the understanding that battles may be won by the swing of a sword, but history is decided on the backs of civilians. Danovia offers various paths of progression for members interested in this wide spectrum of content, and the benefits of being apart of a community that values each. If you're interested in politics, economics or tradecraft, we've got a place for you.
Spoiler

::Join the Ranks::

Players interested in joining Danovia, must meet the Devilclaw Gaming Network's recruitment standards. These standards are explained in the newbie orientation brief of our recruitment portal. The entrance to this portal is found in the spoiler below.
Spoiler
Last edited by JohnValentine on 14 Nov 2017, 16:08, edited 47 times in total.

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Re: [NA] The Danovians | RP/PVP/PVE | Organized | 18+

Post by JohnValentine » 10 May 2017, 06:58

Media Content
Coming Soon!
Last edited by JohnValentine on 08 Nov 2017, 07:42, edited 7 times in total.

Ace1raceaz

Post by Ace1raceaz » 10 May 2017, 22:29

:D :D :D

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 14 May 2017, 13:05

Ace1raceaz wrote::D :D :D

Hail Luukos!

((and welcome ;) ))

Bionicman60
Zealous Believer

Post by Bionicman60 » 17 May 2017, 01:08

I admit I am biased, Danovia has always been a very open group to every individual. The capacity for acceptance within our legion is possibly one of the most crucial aspects of Danovian culture. Men and women alike are welcome and considered equal, this is in reality a reflection of the communities history. Danovia was created as a result of the enduring strength of its people. We have endured countless battles and hardships at the hands of the wild and roving warlords. As a necessity, we Danovians praise the differences of others which make us strong. All are welcome.

JFingle
Devoted Believer

Post by JFingle » 18 May 2017, 12:36

I would like to apply, I am a Blacksmith in the Forging category.
I started a week ago, so I am not maxed out but would love to smith for you guys.. If you need a smith that is.

I live in CA so an NA guild is a good fit for me.

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 18 May 2017, 14:20

JFingle wrote:I would like to apply, I am a Blacksmith in the Forging category.
I started a week ago, so I am not maxed out but would love to smith for you guys.. If you need a smith that is.

I live in CA so an NA guild is a good fit for me.

Welcome Fingle,

Go ahead and toss me a friend request on Steam at [DGN] Johnny. We'll chat, I'll answer any questions you may have, and get you on the alert roster for Wave 2. =)

StaticGrazer
True Believer

Post by StaticGrazer » 18 May 2017, 23:41

I believe I'd like to join.
Steam message sent.

Gyun.nah
Zealous Believer

Post by Gyun.nah » 19 May 2017, 02:01

Replied!
Steam friend request sent.

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 21 May 2017, 08:46

Gyun.nah wrote:Replied!
Steam friend request sent.

Hail Luukos!

StaticGrazer wrote:I believe I'd like to join.
Steam message sent.

Looking forward to chatting with you, Static.

Dropdagloves
Zealous Believer

Post by Dropdagloves » 23 May 2017, 23:01

DGN is a well organized Group. Happened upon them in a random Server and had to respect what they had created. The group has a Vision, A goal, and a Plan. Not a "Kill everyone and own Everything Plan", but a well thought out set of moves that will set us up in a very nice standing in the MMO. Then we will probably kill everyone and own Everything. Apply to DGN or visit us on the [US]DGN l Carpathia l Riverside Server.

Dirk

KitKatManiac
True Believer

Post by KitKatManiac » 30 May 2017, 01:20

Hey,

New player and I would like to join your guild as the new game begins.

Thanks

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 03 Jun 2017, 08:44

Dropdagloves wrote:DGN is a well organized Group. Happened upon them in a random Server and had to respect what they had created. The group has a Vision, A goal, and a Plan. Not a "Kill everyone and own Everything Plan", but a well thought out set of moves that will set us up in a very nice standing in the MMO. Then we will probably kill everyone and own Everything. Apply to DGN or visit us on the [US]DGN l Carpathia l Riverside Server.

Dirk

Hail Luukos!

KitKatManiac wrote:Hey,

New player and I would like to join your guild as the new game begins.

Thanks

Welcome Kit =)

Dropdagloves
Zealous Believer

Post by Dropdagloves » 04 Jun 2017, 02:30

Join us at [US]DGN|Carpathia|Riverside|5/18|RP/PVP|Events|TS|18+

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 14 Jun 2017, 01:39

We'll bringing in our first batch of pledges into DGN here soon. Players that have played on our LIFYO server, and shown they fit well into the mentality of the team. All pledges are encouraged to join, and begin their legend with the crew. ^.^

Karllillie

Post by Karllillie » 03 Jul 2017, 02:09

my name is karl. i joined DGN after finding a random server that had a presence on it. they have made me feel welcome and taught me how to play this game, they are a great group of people who are very organized and are willing to teach newbs, join us and help us conquer! :beer:

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 06 Jul 2017, 14:09

Karllillie wrote:my name is karl. i joined DGN after finding a random server that had a presence on it. they have made me feel welcome and taught me how to play this game, they are a great group of people who are very organized and are willing to teach newbs, join us and help us conquer! :beer:

:beer: Glad to have ya aboard. =)

Thematriiks
Zealous Believer

Post by Thematriiks » 08 Jul 2017, 14:22

Hey wanting to join just bought access to the MMO and looking to join, added you on steam. Semi Experienced player with pretty good knowledge and nearly 200 hours on YO.

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 11 Jul 2017, 04:24

Thematriiks wrote:Hey wanting to join just bought access to the MMO and looking to join, added you on steam. Semi Experienced player with pretty good knowledge and nearly 200 hours on YO.

Glad to have chatted with ya matriiks. Looking forward to the Wave 2!

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 17 Jul 2017, 03:01

LIFYO Server final event weekend of 7/29. Then we'll be wiping the server and closing it for an internal project. =)

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 10 Aug 2017, 22:30

JohnValentine wrote:LIFYO Server final event weekend of 7/29. Then we'll be wiping the server and closing it for an internal project. =)

Added an additional event 8/12/17. Then starting internal project. :D

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 19 Aug 2017, 04:42

Internal Project Started. Also adding Bi-Weekly Skirmish Events for pledges to practice their combat skills. ^.^

Burne109
Zealous Believer

Post by Burne109 » 19 Aug 2017, 18:25

I'm interested in learning more. sent a friend request.

bulletbillx

Post by bulletbillx » 26 Aug 2017, 11:32

I am interested in joining, although I am brand new to LiF i just bought yo two days ago and played only 8 hours so far. I have a few thousand hours in games like rust, ark, wurm unlimited, empyrion galactic survival. I will add you on steam to see what I can do to get started.

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 26 Aug 2017, 17:32

Burne109 wrote:I'm interested in learning more. sent a friend request.

Glad to have you aboard, Burne.

Bulletbillwow wrote:I am interested in joining, although I am brand new to LiF i just bought yo two days ago and played only 8 hours so far. I have a few thousand hours in games like rust, ark, wurm unlimited, empyrion galactic survival. I will add you on steam to see what I can do to get started.

Accepted your friend request, looking forward to chatting with you. =)

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 29 Aug 2017, 05:24

Welcome to our new pledge, Puca! :D

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 03 Sep 2017, 14:50

Welcome Reinhard! :beer:

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 06 Sep 2017, 12:22

Welcome Azi!

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 12 Sep 2017, 21:18

Welcome to the team, Sil. :D

Ace1raceaz

Post by Ace1raceaz » 23 Sep 2017, 15:34

Whats this gourp stands to achieve will be nothing short of legendary. I look forward to working with the best this game has to offer

Return to Guild Recruitment