[LFG] "Mongols like" Gameplay

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Jaikant
Zealous Believer

[LFG] "Mongols like" Gameplay

Post by Jaikant » 24 Sep 2017, 14:29

Hello Everyone. :oops:

I'm looking for a guild whith a "specific gameplay" for MMO.

I would really like to join a guild that play like mongols or others mounted barbarians that focus more on fighting, hunting, patrolling, raiding, taming horses, ... than pass all their time building a castle and then stay into it.

I would enjoy at best :

- An Khoors exclusive guild, or at least a majority.

- A wooden fortified town, no stones, just for immersion and because it's more pretty u-U (and we can rebuild easily)

- A horse fighting and horse activities (hunting, raiding,... focused guild, i do really like horses :Bravo:

- I'm used to play both whith zergs or whith less peoples but "with better quality", idc about number, i just want something like minimum 10 connected on day time.

- I dont really want to be a "leader" but i want to get personal liberty of doing what i want without giving reasons everytime, I will, for sure, respect guild rules and join every "importants" guild activities or meetings, but if nothing is planned i want to be free to go hunting or anything else without people to flame me because "you wasn't here to help" (even if I really do enjoy helping others, just ask for it and i will do my best for you :beer: ).

About me : I'm french but i do speak english "decently".
I'm 20 yo, I have a job but when i'm not there or sleeping i will be playing for sure, 5 up to 10 hours per days.

At the end i want to be the captain of the most powerfull warship of this land, up to you to choose the good horse to bet on ! I will be the Gengis Khan of the seas. :twisted:

I'm not a pro PVP player even if i get better everyday and not that bad but i'm involved, alway present and a fking hard worker potatoe, i do the work of 2 from any of you !

I will proly get fews character but my main will be focused on hunting, taming and horse training.

(just to illustrate my motivation : I played Archeage for 1.5 year, took me 1 year of intensive farming, but i have reached to get the most powerful warship of my server (luth junk, full mytic) alone, whithout any "money help" from my mates or friends, i was terrifying all others captains that was hiding when i was entering the place 8-) ).

So even if your guild is not exactly the same as my wishs, feel free to present it here for me to see it, and if it's enought for me i will get in touch with you :friends:

And if you are not in the MMO yet bur are playing Your Own, i can join you there too.

Sorry for my bad english buddies :pardon: .
small, small, sma...... BIG!

Trenial
Alpha Tester

Re: [LFG] "Mongols like" Gameplay

Post by Trenial » 17 Nov 2017, 02:45

Our guild The Khoor Khaganate is recruiting, and should be a fit. Look for our Recruitment Thread for details. Thanks
LIFE IS FEUDAL ON INDIEDB

Return to Guild Recruitment